XAVIER

ONE ANSWER
xavier thorpe x fem!reader

— The first time you met Xavier Thorpe was on your first official day at Nevermore: you were running late for your class and had no idea where it was. Your bad sense of direction lead you to him - actually, you bumped into him. On that day, he was kind enough to take you to your class since he had class there too.

— The second time you met Xavier Thorpe, was at the lake: it was your second week at Nevermore and you had already gotten into a fight with your roommate so you ran into the lake knowing that it's the only place you'll find tranquility.

Subsequently, Xavier was there as well. You both just sat there in silence until Xavier proposed the idea of a rock throwing game. Safe to say that that event caused you both to become closer.

— Now, fast forward to the Rave'N, you had been wanting to ask Xavier to the ball yet you were unsure of how to bring it up; you assumed he was probably going with either Bianca or Wednesday, until the evening before the ball, when you heard him knock on your door:

You had been laying on your stomach, mindlessly scrolling through social media and wasting your time when you heard someone knock on the door. Sighing, you went up to open it and were surprised to to be met by Xavier's tall figure. He was the last person you expected to see right now but his presence was welcomed.

'Hey, what's up? you smiled, looking at the man in front of you. You noticed that Xavier seemed nervous, he was fiddling with his fingers and was avoiding your gaze. You wondered what could have possibly caused him to be nervous around you.

'I need to talk to you about something,' he spoke, his tone was laced in seriousness. You'd be lying if you said you weren't scared about whatever topic Xavier wanted to communicate with.

You allowed him to enter your room and he sat himself down, comfortably on your bed with you sitting just beside him. Your eyes scanned the man beside you, you were taking in every one of his features. Even with his messy hair and tired eyes, he still looked beautiful to you.

As you were admiring his features, Xavier's eyes darted towards the many objects and furniture that decorated your dorm. He noticed all the small things such as your notebooks that were strewn over your desk or how you had pictures of you and your friends that were stuck up on your vanity. He'd been in your dorm many times but this was the first he actually sat down and observed everything present in it.

'So, what is it that you want to talk about?' you asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. He turned to look at you as he took a deep breathe and asked you the question that you had been longing to hear: 'would you like to go to the Rave'N with me?'

Your lips slowly curved into a smile and your eyes widened once you heard his question. Without thinking, you immediately said "yes" to him.

This was truly going to be night that you would remember.