WEDNESDAY

IGNORANCE !

wednesday addams x fem!reader

For all her life, Wednesday was taught to be strong, independent and to not show any emotion yet her relationship with you was something that went against all of her personal values - it went against everything she was raised with.

How did such a relationship start with you both? Well, it all started when you both bumped into each other at the school's library; you were researching on folklore monsters in order to investigate the unusual monster that had been attacking students.

Wednesday took an interest in you almost immediately since you were the only one who believed her claims of the attacker not being a bear and you were the only one who actually helped her in her investigations while also providing her valuable information.

Upon your first interaction with her, you both began to meet eachother at the library to discuss the case. Sometimes, she'd send you encrypted messages to meet her at peculiar locations such as Pilgrim World or Crackstone's Crypt.

Whenever Wednesday would learn anything about the investigation, she'd come to you first asking for your inference and opinion.

During this time, you both started to become closer to one another. At times, you'd find yourself rambling to her about your personal life and she would attentively listen to it.

Soon, your platonic feelings for her developed into something more - romantic feelings. Once you realised this, you began to distance yourself from her. Wednesday had told you multiple times that "relationships weren't for her" and that just made you feel even worse.

When you started to ignore Wednesday, she started to get concerned which was odd for her. She kept asking Enid if anything's happened with you and she'd try to contact you with letters but you said nothing to them so eventually, she gave up.

When you heard the news of Wednesday being kidnapped by your teacher, Thornhill, you were terribly worried. You wanted to help her but you knew that you'd just end up getting killed in the process.

Moreover, when Crackstone attacked the school, you wanted to help Wednesday but all of your attempts to help were futile since you had been affected by Bianca's siren song

Ultimately, when Wednesday came out of the school - bloodied and injured due to her previous battle - you were the first to rush up to her and pull her into a bone-crushing hug followed by Enid. Yet, even after all that, Wednesday didn't talk with you for the rest of the night.

The following morning, once you heard that all classes had been cancelled, you quickly fixed yourself up and went to visit Wednesday. When you finally found her, you went towards and sheepishly greeted her to which she didn't respond to yet she just eyed you, carefully.

You both awkwardly stood there for a few minutes until Wednesday asked you about the way you treated her a few days prior to her battle. You sighed and began to explain to her about your feelings towards her and finally confess to her about your long-harboured romantic feelings.

Once you were done, you stayed silent for a mere moment until she took a step closer to you and connected your lips with hers, confirming that she, too, had developed feelings for you.