XAVIER

XAVIER AS YOUR BOYFRIEND !

— Xavier as your boyfriend would be completely obsessed with you <3 he'd do numerous things to showcase his love to you from drawing sketches of you to painting portraits of you. Whenever you're sitting next to him in class, instead of focusing on the lecture, all his attention would be drawn towards you. He'd gaze at you lovingly while his hands would sketch you. You're literally his muse.

— However, as much as he enjoys painting you, he wouldn't want you to see any of his paintings of you. He'd much rather show you the sketches he's made of arthropods than the sketches of you. But, if you managed to look at his drawings, he'd get embarrassed and would start apologising. Once you reassure him that you actually like his sketches, his embarrassment would diminish.

— He's not into PDA and would much rather show his affection privately or in the form of art. Usually, in public, he has a tendency to hold your hand. Even during an assembly or while you both are just having a stroll, his hands would somehow find their way onto yours. At times, he'd leave small pecks on your hand as well.

— Since Xavier has terrible sleep problems and gets horrifying nightmares practically every night, he prefers to fall asleep calling you or being with you. To him, you're his only sort of comfort and he feels at ease being with you. When he spends his night with you, he has no trouble falling asleep nor does he see gruesome images in his dreams.

— Xavier has terrible trust issues due to the entire fiasco with Wednesday and with his father so he has a hard time opening up. Eventually, he does manage to confide in you about his life away from Nevermore and his personal issues. He feels as though you're the only person he can trust and as time passes, he feels more comfortable with telling you about his problems.

— On the other hand, Xavier would also be a really good listener, he'd listen to whatever happens in your life/day and he would listen to you attentively. Whether it's just you telling him about your day or ranting to him about your issues, he'd enjoy listening to it all.