XAVIER

OLD FASHIONED LOVER BOY !
xavier thorpe x reader

Xavier's side of his dorm reflected his personality quite well. It was usually a well-kept place with most of his artwork and books carefully put into his many drawers and shelves. At some places, however, many unfinished sketches were strewn.

You were sitting on Xavier's bed, leaning against the bed rail as you concentrated on the book you were reading. Xavier sat in front of you, he was slouching down to to write—draw on his sketchbook. Every now and then, he glanced at you but shyly looked away once you met his gaze.

You and Xavier both sat in silence, just enjoying each other's presence as you both continued to do your tasks. You kept curiously reading your book while Xavier drew gentle strokes on the parchment.

Once you got tired of reading your book, you turned to Xavier as you admired him, lovingly. You noticed how attractive he looked with his hair tied back but a few strands of hair were still falling on his face. His eyes were focused on the drawing, he was sketching something ever so carefully.

Your eyes then turned to the sketch he'd been working on, you tried to make out what it could be but were unsuccessful since Xavier's hand was covering up most of it.

'Xavier,' you called out to him, he hummed in response — his eyes not breaking contact with his sketch. 'What're you drawing?' You asked, puzzled.

'Oh it's — it's nothing,' he stammered. Upon hearing your inquiry, he started to feel rather uneasy so you just left it at that and didn't question him further.

After a while, Xavier hesitantly looked at you and called out your name; you immediately looked up from your book with an eyebrow raised.

'Here, I drew something for you,' he lightly spoke as he handed his sketchbook to you. You happily took it.

You observed his sketch — it was a of you, sitting on his bed and reading a book. You admired it, the way he drew you was absolutely gorgeous.
'So, do you like it?' He asked nervously. You smiled, 'I love it.'