Chapter 15

"This is so embarrassing, you know" I said to Harry walking down Hogsmeade

Harry was currently walking besides me under his invisibility cloak. "I look like I'm talking to myself" "No one even notices I'm sure" Harry said.
"Hey Ana!"
I turned around to see who had called my name, it was Blaise, one of Draco's friends. "Oh hey" I said giving him a smile  . "That's funny I've never seen you without your friends" he said walking up to me. I continued to walk towards towards the Three Broomsticks, with him besides me. "Oh well Hermione decided to stay in the Library, and Ron is off with some other Gryffindors"
"What about ur boyfriend, potter?" He asked. "Oh you know he's somewhere around" I said.
"Oh well let me join you then" he said giving me a smile. I awkwardly laugh stopping besides the entrance to the three broomsticks, "I actually prefer to be alone, I'm  just here to gather some people up for S.P.E.W, actually" I said digging through my bag to find the flyers, I grab one out of the stack and hand it to Blaise, "You should totally consider joining our cause." He grabbed the flyer and quickly skimmed it, "Yeah I definitely would but I'm just so busy with all the er-uhm organizations I'm in right now" He said "But I wish you good luck" he said opening the door for me. "Thank you, I'll see you around," I said before entering.

"Thank you, I'll see you around" Harry said in a squeaky voice mocking me.
Harry and I had sat on a table far from other people. "I don't sound like that, and he wasn't flirting" I said annoyed taking another sip from my butter beer. "Oh please, he had that flirting look on his face."
"Flirting look?" I asked confused.
"Yes flirting look, you know that face when someone is flirting"
"So you know the look of someone flirting?"
"Yes"
"Okay so did you also see that face on Cho when she first flirted with you on the train, and you just decided it was okay to keep talking to her?" I asked staring straight ahead. I knew he was sitting beside me but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of him seeing my face.
"Cho wasn't flirting" Harry said in an annoyed voice.
"Cho was definitely flirting and you allowed it to continue, not just once, but twice." I said my face feeling hot. I started feeling myself getting angry so I quickly looked around the room to focus on something else. That's when I saw Hagrid almost leaning down to talk to Professor Moody. Moody noticed me looking at them, his fake eye focusing on where Harry is sitting.
"Hagrid and Moody are coming this way" I whispered, smiling at Hagrid and waving as he was approaching over to our table.
"Hello -er Ana, fancy seeing you here" Hagrid said
"Hi Hagrid how are you doing" I asked in an excited voice, I wasn't faking, I genuinely was excited and happy and relieved to see him, to interrupt harry and I's argument. After talking to Hagrid for a bit, he and Moody excused themselves.
"Harry meet me at my hut at midnight" Hagrid whispered to Harry before leaving.

"It's fine, you go see what Hagrid needs to show you and just try to come back as soon as possible, I'll be in the common room making sure it's empty and if padfoot comes before you get there I'll just talk to him for a bit and tell him your on your way" I said.
"Okay" he said almost in a whisper.
"Do you really think Cho was flirting with me?" Harry asked.
I sat dumbfounded, why would he care?
"I'm sorry for making a big deal about Blaise just being friendly with you, I'm just stressed and I feel like no one is here for me right now" Harry said.
"No one is here for you?" I said finally Turing to look at the chair next to me. "Harry, Hermione has been in the Library for days trying to find something anything that could hint to what your first task could be. I'm sitting her making myself look crazy like I'm talking to myself all because you don't want to be seen, Ron despite the fact that he isn't talking to you right now, is constantly asking me if your okay- please don't say no one is here right now when we have done nothing but help you" I said getting up from my chair and storming out of the pub.