Chapter 13

"Harry!" I yelled as he stood in front of Tom Riddle. I looked down to Ginny's lifeless body, tears and blood streaming down my face making my eyesight blurry. "Harry, please" I said just wanting to leave. Harry looked at me and tried to walk to me but Tom stood in his way.
"Tom, we have to go. Ana and Ginny are not okay" he said still not understanding that Tom was the one he needed to get away from.
"I've waited a long time for this Harry Potter" Tom said "To see you, to speak to you, both of you" he said pointing at me. "To bad you're in such bad shape Ana" he said
"Look, I don't think you get it, we're in the chamber of secret" Harry said getting frustrated that Tom wouldn't let him help me up. "We can talk later-"
"We're going to talk now" Tom said smiling broadly pocketing Harry's wand.
"How did Ana and Ginny get like this" Harry said I laid down on the ground my ever muscle aching.
"Well that's an interesting question" said Tom pleasantly."and quite a long story, but I supposed the real reason your red head friend is like this is because she got in my way, Ana Black just like your red headed friend spilled all her secrets, all her darkest thoughts, all her fears, to me"

I shook my head trying to get rid of that memory that kept haunting me. Hermonie sitting across from me in the library was blushing extremely hard, I turned around to see the one and only Viktor Krum making googly eyes at her.
"Oh, I see. You like jocks now?" I say smiling while I dipped my quill into the bottle of ink. "I have no idea what you are talking about" she said hiding her face in the book reading the same page for the past 20minutes. I shrugged and finished the last sentence to my essay and started to put away my stuff. As I zipped my bag closed Viktor sat down besides Hermonie. "I was just reading this book and I don't understand it, and I was hoping you could explain it to me?" He asked Hermonie who's face was tomato red but her bushy hair was covering most of it.

I stood up and place my bag over my shoulder, "Oh for merlin's beard I'm going to go look for Harry, I'll leave you two love birds alone" I said smirking at Viktor who smiled at me and waved goodbye.

I walked down the hallway to see Harry and Ron. "-absolutely no way they're going to achieve" Ron said "who's not going to achieve what?" I said sitting beside him. "Fred and George" "they made a potion to make themselves older" he said pointing at the twins who were walking this way.
"Well Hello princess" they both said kissing my hand Fred first then George. I blushed and smiled at them, "Hello my fellow pranksters" they sent Harry a wink as he glared at them. "It's best we don't get closer don't want the chosen one with his panties all twisted" Fred said pulling out a bottle out of his uniform. Harry shook his head knowing they were joking.
"Now watch as we make history in being the youngest Hogwarts Champions" they said simultaneously. I shook my head, "Guys I'm sure Headmaster Dumbledore is a lot smarter than your age potion"
They ignored me and both drank it.
A few seconds passed making Fred and George look a bit older. They counted to three before jumping the line, landing safely on the inside.

"I don't believe it!" Harry's eyes went wide, his jaw dropping.

"Wait for it!" I giggled.
BOOM! They were both thrown backwards, Dumbledore, who had seen the whole thing laughed more than any student in the hall. I got up running to them not bothering to hide my laughter.

Beards! They had big beards. Almost as long as Dumbledore's! I laughed mercilessly, pulling George away from Fred who were currently fighting on the ground, as Harry helped Fred up.

"Come on Father Time, let's get you to Pomfrey"

After taking Fred and George to Madam Promfrey Harry and I headed to the common room since we still had a few hours before dinner. I sat on the couch, Harry laid his head on my lap as my fingers played with his hair. He closed his eyes smiling, "I love you" he said. I stopped myself from smiling and said "okay".
As soon as I said that he stood up and laid me on the couch him on top of me his arms around my waist and his head laying on my chest. "You're supposed to say it back Ana" he said rolling his eyes. I laughed and kissed his head, "I love you too."