Chapter 9

I woke up to people screaming and a body on top of me when I realized it was Harry. He was crouching down over me covering his head and mine I guess so no one would step over our heads.

After awhile the screaming stopped and it seemed like everyone was gone. Harry helped me up and we looked around it was foggy and everyone was gone. I quickly grabbed Harry's hand feeling scared. I looked to my right to see a man with his wand out pointed to the sky. I slowly looked up gasping as soon as I saw it.

I backed up slowly covering my mouth

I backed up slowly covering my mouth.  And my neck. Harry was confused as he didn't see the mark. I tripped and screamed catching the attention of the man who then started running towards us. But stopped and ran the other way when he heard Ron yelling for us.  Hermonie and Ron ran up to us hugging us.
"What is that?" Harry asked after holding his head. Obviously in a lot of pain.
Right then Harry pushed us down to the ground as red spells crossed over us.
" Stop, Stop! That's my son!" I heard Mr. Weasley yell running up to Ron.
"Who did it? Who conjured it?" A man yelled pointing his wand at us.
"Barty, they are just kids, they didn't do it" Mr. Weasley said shoving Barty's wand away from our faces.
"There was a man, over there" I said pointing to where the man had been standing. Barty and a lot other wizards, whom I think are Aurors followed him.

Mr. Weasley rushed us back to the portal key and sent us back to his home. I was still in a lot of pain but I hid it not wanting to catch anyone's attention. We entered the Weasley's home and there I saw him. My dad. I ran up to him and hugged him super tight. "Dad, what are you doing here?"
"I told him it was dangerous, that he shouldn't have come, but he has no brains or ears that work" Mrs. Weasley said hitting my dad's back with a rag.
"Molly, please. How can I hug my daughter and enjoy her hug when your stressing out behind her. Also I asked for a sandwich 30minutes ago, and have I gotten it? Nooo" my dad said eyeing Mrs. Weasley. She huffed and rushed into the kitchen taking Mr. Weasley with her.
" Siruis"
I let go of my dad to see Harry standing in the doorway.
"Ah, Harry would you look at yourself? You've grown since last year" my dad said pulling Harry into this man hug thing. Harry hugged back he looked as if he were to cry. I know my dad is all Harry has right now. As I understand James and my dad were great friends. So that's as close as Harry will have as a father figure. I just really need to find a way to prove my dad is innocent so I can see him all day, so Harry and I could go live with him.

We were all gathered around the fireplace. We weren't going anywhere. Wood was burning, it warmed up the house a lot.
Fred and George and Ginny were sitting on the couch, Hermonie and Ron were sitting in the love seat. Harry and I were both sitting on the floor my head resting on his shoulder.
"Can you believe she can use magic to do all her chores, but I ask for a sandwich and suddenly it's too much" my dad said mocking Mrs. Weasley. He pulled up a chair and sat near us. "You know, you lot remind me of our friends when we were at Hogwarts, all gathered around the fireplace, your mom loved that, Ana, she loved staring into the fire. She was something special" my dad said chuckling to himself.
"Siruis? Could you maybe tell us more about Harry's and Ana's moms?" Hermonie asked. Everyone suddenly turned to look at my dad.
"I suppose I can. Your mom was one of those few chosen ones to be placed in all houses. But she spent most of her time in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Because I was in Gryffindor, of course. She made fun of Remus for being a nerd and she made fun of James for being a jock all in a friendly manner way. That caught my eye, she was always finding ways to make others smile, even when she herself was hurting." My dad quickly wiped away the tears that were forming in his eyes and walked towards me and Harry.
"Harry, Ana, your moms were actually best friends, always seen together and that slug,sorry I mean your professor Sevvykins Snake-Snape. Oh yeah, always defending him."
"Snape knew my mom?" I asked
"Oh yes. Your mom knew everyone, and everyone knew her, kind of obvious since she was the Queen-I mean I said too much." My dad said getting up.
"No! You never say enough, why do you mean queen, if you want to actually be part of my life now you need to stop keeping secrets from me" I said standing up gripping onto his arm.
He looked around the room to where everyone was looking at us.
"What are you lot looking at? You know what the secret is!" My dad said glaring at Mrs. And Mr. Weasley who had been listening the whole time.