Chapter 3

Helloo my lovely readers. I didnt get to double update yesterday. But I'll try to finish this one today.

ANA'S P.O.V

There was no where to go except into the woods area. I ran ignoring the the yells of my name. I needed to be alone. I couldn't stand being there. Where all they had for me was pity.

As i reached the deep center if the woods i fell on to my knees sobbing uncontollably. Everything was coming back. The green flash... The spells.. The smell.. The loud crys for help.. The blurry sight.. The pain..

I felt the ground shake beneath me. But i didnt care. Not now. It all hit me. Hard. How the people i believed to be my parents locked me up. How they gave me up. How while they were eating dinner, i was being tortured till my limbs hurt. Till i couldn't breathe. How the people I learned to love, who i thought loved me back, turned their backs on me. How one day I would wake up dead amd they were prepared.. All for my magic.. All for something that I dont even want!

As the ground beneath me trembled even more as i heard him..

"Thats right get mad.. No one cares about you. You stupid girl"

"Take them! You want the my magic?! Take it! Just take it and leave me alone!" I yelled bamging my fist on the ground ignoring the bruises that would soon form. The ground kept shaking. I wanted it to end. I wanted all to stop. But i couldn't relax. It was just not working. I was breathing heavily. I couldn't find the way to breathe in. I felt like my head was spinning. I heard hissing. I-

"Ana!" Someone screamed as i felt someone engulf me in their arms. I couldn't see. It was blurry. I wanted to hug back. I wanted to cry even more but i my energy was drained. I just sat there as a figure hugged me whispering that it'll be alright.

A few seconds later the trembling stopped. And my eyes were slowly closing. I felt the person who was hugging me pick me up amd walked slowly. I heard some whispering before it all went silent. And darkness consumed me.

☻☻☻☻☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

HARRY'S P.O.V

I had owled Siruis and Ron back.
Ron and had sent back a letter saying Ana had a fit. But not much detail on it. I was packing my last few things into my trunk. I was looking forward the Quidditch match. I wanted to see Ana. I missed her so much. She did owl me often. Thats how I know she isn't okay. Ever since Siruis came out being her father. She's been a lot more sensible. A I owl her evertime i can. But she never responds. But she does send me treats. And Hedwig always comes back with his own little basket of treats. That owl is trying to steal my girlfriend. He spends more time with her than he ever does with me.

ANA'S P.O.V

I felt damp on my forehead. I slowly moved my hand to my forehead amd felt it, it was a cloth. I slowly opened my eyes immediately being blinded by the light. I looked around away from the light and saw Ron laying on the end of the bed. He was completely passed out. I moved my leg and pushed it against his shoulder.
"Pst. Ron. Ron wake up" i whispered yelled trying to get him to wake. "Ron please wake up" i whimpered as i couldn't really sit up. I kicked him harder making him fall onto the ground making a huge thump.

As Ron sat up quickly looking around, Fred, George, Ginny, and Hermonie rushed inside. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"Ronald, be careful you'll wake up Ana!" I heard Hermonie whisper.
"It wasn't my fault i fell off the bed" Ron tried to shot back.
"Ron you were the one who begged mom to let you stay in here with her, dont start waking her up" Fred told him. I could just imagine Ron's face heating up. Ahw Ronniekens.

I heard them all walk out and close the door behind them. I opened one eye and peeked. I saw Ron sitting back on the bed
"Ron!" I whispered yelled making him jump up in fright.

"Ana?" He said realizing it was me. I nodded. He had this huge smile on his face. It was so adorable. I loved Ron. He was my best friend. He was like a brother. I loved seeing him smile like this.
Ron finally noticed he was smiling like an idiot and turned bright red heading out the door.
"Ron where are you going?" I asked quickly getting off the bed and sprinting towards the door.

"Im telling mom you woked up" he said. I quickly stood in front of him. "You can't, not yet. Ron what happened? How did i end up here?!" I whispered yelled trying not to be heard by the mob downstairs.

Ron sighed and walked towards the bed sitting down. I fowlled amd sat next to him. He tooka deep breathe. "When you were having your fit you made the whole world shake. At first it was just the here and in the woods. But then it spread. We were all looking for you, then i found you. I hugged you. Ana I was scared. You were scared. I know you were hurt.. But you have us to love you now. My mom loves ypu like her own daughter. Fred amd George they love you like a little sister. Ginny admires you as an older sister. I- I love you.. Not like Harry loves you. It so much more than that.. Ana when i saw you there crying amd yelling. Pounding ur fist.." He said stopping to grab my hands revealing my bruises. He looked at them then back at me "I felt like if anything happened to you, I would not be able to handle it" he finished looking dpwn to hide the tears that had formed and were now running down his cheeks.

I placed my finger on his chin so he would look at me "Ron.." I whispered not being able to finish without turning into a waterfall. I hugged him tight. Like if i ever let go he would just vanish. He hugged back crying into my neck. I cried to. We were probably loud because i heard the door open. But we ignored it. Ron kept hugging me and crying and i hugged back burying my face into his neck. I felt a pang hit me. This is what i needed. This all I needed. It was Ron. He wasn't my brother by blood. But that didn't matter to neither of us. It was all I had.. He was all I had.

HEY GUYS! I cried while writting this. Its just. I mean Ron is so amazing. And i love him. He is my favorite character in the while Harry Potter Series.
Who's your favorite??

Like
&
Comment❤