Chapter 1

I opened eyes to see it was dark. My vision was blurry but I could make out the outline of two boys far from me, talking to each other, And a figure of a short fat man. Once I could see clearly I tried to get up only to see my arm was chained up to a dead tree. I looked around to see I was in a cemetery.
The tomb closest to me read 'Tom Riddle'
My heavy breathing getting louder and louder.
"Kill the spare" said a voice sending chills down my back.
I found myself screaming and crying and trying to pull myself off the chain.
"Please not Cedric, please I'll do anything you want" I plead with the figure of the man who I could still not see clearly.

I woke up panting and sweating. I looked around, the sun was coming through the window making the room bright. Ginny was sleeping besides me on the bed. I sat up rubbing my eyes.
Another nightmare.
I got up quietly trying my best not to wake up Ginny.
After my 3rd year at Hogwarts ended Mrs. Weasley told me I was going to be staying with her and I did not fight her on it.
However Mr. Malfoy was very angry and said he would be talking to the Ministry in which Mrs. Weasley told him to go right ahead but that she already had the approval of Professor Dumbledore.

I went down to the kitchen to grab a fruit. I've been writing to Harry and my dad all summer. Harry said the Dursley's are still mean but at least not as they used to be. And dad is still in hiding but he tries to write me as much as he can. He tells me about his home how he can't wait to be free and to get back there and to have me help him decorate. About our house elf Kreacher who my dad isn't too fond of.

"You know Ana, you never told us what happened to you at the Malfoy Manor" Fred said.
Fred George and I were the only one's awake in the kitchen.
"I'll tell you but you have to promise not to tell anyone else" I said. Part of me knew I shouldn't tell them, but the other part wanted to tell someone, I wanted someone to know, I needed someone to tell me I was safe here that it's over now and that I wouldn't go back there.