Chapter 8

Ana's P.O.V

      Me and Harry left Hermonie who was with a fangirling Ron. "Your scar has been hurting this summer right?" I asked harry when we were a far distance from the rest. "Ya, how did you know?" "Because mine has been hurting too" I said holding his hand, he interwined his finger with mine. We saw Dean and a very excited Seamus.

"Who are you guys rooting for?" He asked. "The Irish obviously" I said highfiving Seamus. Dean and Harry laughed at us and talked between them for a bit, while me and Seamus talked about how awesome the Ireland was. We then said goodbye and headed back to the tent.

Later it was time to head to our seats because the match would start soon.
I kissed harry then walked towards hermonie and Ginny while he stayed behind with the guys. On our way up Ron started to complain, "Blimey, how far are our seats anyways dad?" He asked
Then I heard a voice I dreaded to hear "well let's put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know" I hear my fathe- I mean Lucious Malfoy say.

"Father and I are in the Ministers box," Draco said "by personal invitation of Corneluis Fudge"
I wasn't even that mad with what he just said because I was just really happy to see him. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Don't boast Draco" his dad said hitting him in the stomach with the end of his staff, "There's no need with these people."
Everyone walked away, while harry held back. I noticed Mr. Malfoy had his staff on Harry's shoe "Do enjoy yourself, won't you?" He said looking at me and harry, "while you can." Then he turned and walked away leaving Harry, Draco, and me. I walked towards Draco and hugged him tight, "I miss you so much" "I miss you too" he said hugging me tighter, "You can join us, here" and as much as I wanted to join him, I couldn't because I knew that would be rude towards Mr. Weasley, "thanks Draco, but I'll actually stay with Weasleys."
I hugged him once more and stepped back, "I'll see you at Hogwarts".

Harry and me finally climbed the last step to see that the game had already started. The veelas came out, the boys were absolutely mesmerized. Hermione waved her hand in front of Ron but nothing. I tried to ignore it and clapped when the Irish won. 

We walked to the tent happy and hollering. I ran towards harry and kissed him pushing him against the wall.
"Oh we're doing this now?" He asked in between kisses. I giggled and pulled him inside the tent where Fred and Goerge were making fun of Ron.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind" Ron said as Fred and George acted like birds, "he's more than an athlete," Ron said while Fred threw his Irish cape onto Ron.
"Dumb krum!" Fred and George said.
"He's and artist" Ron said getting defensive. I giggled "I think your in love Ron" I said hugging harry who laughed and kissed my head.
"Victor, I love you, Victor I do" Fred and George sang "when we're apart my heart beats only for you"they sang with harry joining in.

"Sounds like the Irish have their pride on" Fred said as we heard a riot outside. "Stop, Stop it. Its not the Irish, Its the death Eaters  we need to get back to the portal key" Mr. Weasley said with panic showing.
"Fred, George you're responsible for Ginny. Now go!" He then looked at us  4 "you 4 are to stick together, get to the portal key" he said. We grabbed our stuff and headed out where everyone was running in every direction. I grabbed Harry's hand tightly. Ron grabbed the sleeve of my hoodie and pulled me dragged me and harry through the piles of people screaming and running away from the death Eaters.  I felt like I was being pushed away from Ron which caused me to fall and hit my head. Then Everything went black.