【3】

Morning comes you will see a young Tobio sleeping so cutely as he then rubs his eyes to look around his room as he sees no Kitagawa Daiichi volleyball uniform as he sits up fast as lightning as he gets put his bed to try to look for it as he pouts as he got ready, he thought 'Why my clothes so short?' He tilts his head to the side as he shrugs it off and goes downstairs to try and find his Ojīchan and Miwa-nēchan as he tries find him Tobio tries call for him "Ojīchan! Nēchan!"

Tobio tries to find him and his sister, he then runs off outside to try to find his Ojīchan and nēchan but not before he bumps into someone.

And that stranger happens to be Semi Eita from Shiratorizawa, Eita looks down and saw a kid who looks awfully look like Kageyama as he bends down and said "Are you alright?" as he heard a sniffle from Tobio even though Eita doesn't know because Tobio looking down on the ground as he tries to see his face. "Let me see, where does it hurt?"

Tobio lift his head to look up at Eita who look shock to see THE Kageyama Tobio, setter, first year of Karasuno, Eita looks at Tobio but he can't help and thought 'How did he turn into a kid? This is impossible right. I'm seeing things.' As Eita was lost in his mind Tobio sniffle and then lift his arms asking to carry him.

Eita then snaps out of it then carries Tobio in his arms as he said "Umm Kageyama how did you become like this."

Tobio look at the stranger as he tilts his head as Eita cooed at him when Tobio tilt his head like a puppy as Tobio mumbles but Eita can hear him loud and clear, "How do you know my last name, stranger-san?" Tobio pucks his lips out that looks like a pout as Eita can't help find it cute to see this reaction but he then thought 'Wait what! He doesn't know who I am? Well now that you think about it, he does look like an elementary kid. So, he doesn't have any memories of anything.' As Eita look down at Tobio who clenching his shirt tightly as he replies "Well, umm your parents ask me to pick you up and look after you."

"Ohhh so you're my babysitter! But, what about my nēchan and Ojīchan."

"Well, they text me before hand to come and get you." Eita smiles at Tobio as he thought 'Why is he so cute! And wait he lives with his Ojīchan and nēchan.' Eita stills hold onto Tobio as he asked him "Kageyama where is your house, I forgot it." Tobio then points at where to go as Eita still carries Tobio in his arms as he walks to his house as he enters as he tries to find clothes for him but not before he saw a shrine and a picture who looks like older man then he realises something 'So that's Kageyama Ojīchan.'

While Eita got things that Tobio could wear he then close the door and finds the key and locks it then hides the key so no one can find it as he then walks off to Shiratorizawa with Tobio in his arms, as they both came in view into the school Tobio have sparkles in his eyes as he looks around as Eita saw this and awed at Tobio reaction as he saw his team waiting for him, oh great Eita knows he will might get scolded by the demon coach.

Tendo shouts which attract the other volleyball players as they saw Eita holding who seems to be Kageyama Tobio, they all look shock even the two coaches as Eita said "I'm sorry I'm late and as you guys can see -nod at Tobio- this is well Kageyama Tobio."

"Huhhhhh!" They thought they were dreaming but they not as they saw Kageyama as a kid but what will his team and other team will think when they saw him, but they can't deny Tobio does look cute as they all thought 'Why does he have to be cute!' 'This is illegal to be this cute and adorable!' 'We should take him in to Shiratorizawa.'

Tobio then look at them as he has sparkle in his eyes as he asking to be led down which Eita obeys and puts Tobio down as Tobio goes straight to Ushijwaka Wakatoshi as Tobio said excited "What position do you play?" Tobio looks up at Wakatoshi as he looks down at him with his well usual face but he can't help lift his lips upward a bit at Tobio reaction.