【9】

Everyone at inside the gym as Tobio couldn't help and smile at them cutely as Kenma, Akira, Rintarou and Shoyo took a picture and put it on Tobio file (they have a lot of pictures of Tobio as a kid well for Shoyo he has a lot of Tobio but its his eyes only.) While everyone being attacked by Tobio cuteness and the big shirt he has to wear who happens to be Atsumu shirt.

"Hey Suna can ya send that pic for me."

Rintarou just give Atsumu a blank look and says "No."

"Huh whyyy."

"Shut up Tsumu!"

Tobio lift the shirt up as Suga came and say "No baby boy, you can't show these perverts." Suga took him away from the others while the others try to process of what just happen as they yelled "COME BACK!"

"Poor king."

"Tsuki, do you feel bad for Kageyama..."

"Huh no when he gets back to his normal body, I will tease him even more." Kei just grins as he walks off while Tadashi sweat dropped at his childhood friend but he does know that Kei is jealous that it wasn't his shirt.

Tobio in Suga arms as Suga cooed at him as he said "Are you hungry Tobio?"

Tobio taps his chubby cheeks to think as he then said "Yes please."

Suga smiles as he takes Tobio to get something to eat to fill Tobio belly. "So, after this what you want to do Tobio."

"Volleyball!" Tobio excitedly said.

Suga chuckle as he should have known of his answer as he nods at Tobio as he cleans his mouth as he thought of something "Tobio, do you want to go outside with me to buy things because I don't think you can wear those big clothes."

Tobio just nods at Suga wanting to go out to explore.

Tobio couldn't wait to explore outside but off course everyone heard and went to their coach so they can go outside rather than stick in the camp.

And off course Tobio is excited for new adventures to go out with the other volleyball players even his favourite positions- setters.

But, when Tobio and the others are out something unexpected happen to Tobio, let's hope nothing bad happens to the cute Tobio when he show everyone his cuteness...

➶➶➶➶➶ //////////////////////////////// ➷➷➷➷➷

Kentaro: Why tf should I say this!?

Tooru: Oh come on mad dog-chan I'm sure the author isn't that mean

Kentaro: 😒

Kenjiro: Oh just read what they sent you

Eita: Shirabu that's not nice

Kenjiro: Oh shut the fuck up

Satori: Baki ni ore nani wo

Oh my

Kei: Oh just read what the text they sent you

Kentaro: They said "Hope you lot enjoy this chapter 9 and off course the story it self hehe, sorry if the stories are either short or long. But either way, hope you guys continue reading this to find out what happen to Tobio." And that's that.

Tooru: Really author they didn't say what happen to Tobio-chan

Hajime: shut up stupidkawa

This is a story for a reason

Everyone except Tobio: ^

Tooru: Meann

I want to spend time with Tobio-chan

Atsumu: Ya 'ave already spend time with Tobio-kun

Tooru: I still don't like how u call him 'Tobio-kun'

Atsumu: Back at ya with 'Tobio-chan'

Osamu: Shut up

Atsumu: Whyyy

Rin: 🤳

Daichi: If u guys don't log out I won't let u see Tobio

Everyone except Daichi logs off

Daichi: And thats how u make them log off

See you guys in the next chapter!