【12】

After the team tries to locate Tobio to find him, they are worried where he could be after all Tobio is very oblivious around him, even when he was older but they all want to spend time with him and to find out more about Tobio.

Komori at the park to see if Tobio is there until he squint his eyes to see Tobio with the guy who kidnap him as he ran there and shouted "Kageyama!"

Tobio heard his last name as he turn and saw Komori running in full speed as he said "Komori-san!"

Komori then hugs Tobio tight as he glares at the person who sweat drop but knows why though he kidnaps Tobio but after what happen with his life and Tobio listening to his reasons why as Komori said "Did he hurt you anyway? He didn't try do anything right!"

Tobio then said with excitement in his voice "I been kidnap but he didn't do anything to me but please listen to his side of the story." Tobio look at Komori with his puppy dog eyes as if pleading him to listen to the guy who kidnap Tobio like it wasn't a big deal.

Komori sighs then nods as he listens to the male his side of the story, Komori felt pity for the man but what he did still bad to kidnap Tobio though just for money but he understands his reasons though.

"I understand your reason sir but what you did was wrong, I'm glad you didn't take Kageyama somewhere dangerous." When Komori said dangerous in tone of seriousness while the man gulps down his nerves while Tobio just smiles cutely while holding hands with Komori.

Komori then said "I will call the police but hope you won't do this again." The male nod his head at Komori as Komori smile as he gets his phone out to contact the police about the man who kidnap Tobio as they wait for the police to take him and the police asked for information which Komori explain and told them as Komori then take Tobio to go find the others. Komori then thought 'Oh shoot I forgot to text the others that I find Tobio.' Komori then call his cousin Kiyoomi as he said I find Tobio and explain how and what happen as Komori heard everyone screaming and panicking but calm down by the captains.

Tobio was focus in his own world as he then remembers the plushies as he gasps then said "Komori-san I forgot that I got milk plushie from an old man."

"Huh Kageyama you...never mind let's find him and your milk plushie." Tobio nods as drags Komori to go find the man who bought it for him as you see the man who looks panic while holding milk plushie as Tobio let go of Komori hands as he rushes to the old man as Komori catch up to Tobio.

The old man sigh in relief as he saw Komori who was with the team who was focusing on the clothes rather than Tobio "Thank go your alright, I thought I lost you when we went into the toilets, but glad you find him."

 "Mister I been kidnapped but he was nice person trying to get money to help himself and his mother. It was so exciting." Tobio ramble in excitement while Komori can't help find it cute while the old man smiles at Tobio as the old man then remember he was holding Tobio milk plushies.

"Here's your milk plushie, and I'm sure you must be tired." As the old man saw Tobio yawn a bit as Komori then decided to carry Tobio in his arms while Tobio holding his milk plushies in his hands not before the old man said "You young man have to tell your friends to keep an eye out for him properly."

"I'm sorry for trouble, sir. We keep close eye on him properly." Komori bow down to the old man as he left to go find the others who are waiting for him and Tobio by the coach that is waiting for them outside.

As Komori outside he told everyone to be quite as they saw Tobio sleeping peacefully as they instantly shut up as they go inside the coach to go back to training camp. Tobio smiles in his sleep of the fun adventures he had.