【14】

Tobio was having a nap while everyone woke up as they saw Tobio being cuddle by Akira they all thought 'Damn you Kumini-kun/chan! That should be my spot!'

Akira open his eyes and saw everyone staring at them as he gave them deadpan face and said while covering Tobio ears to block out from the noise that the others would either scream, whine or other things. Akira said "What."

Everyone snaps out of their daze but felt sad they didn't get to cuddle Tobio though Tooru said "Kunimi-chan no fair that you're cuddling Tobio-chan."

Hajime roll his eyes at his childhood friend/ neighbour as he then faces Akira and said "Can you wake up Kageyama so we can all go together to eat food."

Akira nodded even though he doesn't want to wake him up but himself and everyone has to eat so they all can spend time together again and hope not to repeat the same incident at the mall. They all remember when they got back their coach scold them all while Tobio was hugging his milk plushie while been hold by Kiyoko as the managers shake their head at the boys.

As they head to canteen you see Tobio being giggle with the girls while the guys felt themselves pouting or jealous of not sure to be who spot though. Yachi saw the boys who looks gloomy as she then said to Kiyoko "Kiyoko-senpai, the boys look gloomy."

The girls stop talking and saw the boys but they all know that they are jealous so they decide to make fun of them, Yukie grabs onigiri and face Tobio who tilt his head like a lost puppy as it struck arrows to the players and the managers as Yukie said "Here you go Tobio."

"You sure Shiro-san." Tobio asked Yukie as she smile at him then nod at him saying its okay you can have it so it won't worry him further.

Tobio thank Yukie for the onigiri that she gives he then eat it as his cheeks puff up which makes everyone thinks 'Wonder if they are soft and squishy to touch.' It seems very tempting but they try to hold it because the cuteness that Tobio giving going sent everyone to hospital and the one who because it is Tobio himself.

Oikawa said "Say should we do fashion show for Tobio-chan to try the clothes we bought."

Atsumu said "Now we talkin', let's do it!"

Hajime replies "I feel bad for Kageyama now."

Shoyo excitedly said "I bet Kageyama be cute wearing the one I chose."

Kei rise his eyebrow at the shrimp -cough- I mean Shoyo as he said "No stupid he will wear what I chose him."

Kenma then said "I think he be cute trying on cat one." Tetsuro look at his childhood best friend in shock but didn't say anything because he also wants to see Tobio in a cat ears and tails.

Koutaro said "No he be dressing as an owl."

Suga claims "But Kageyama is a crow so he belongs to us and we get to chose what he will wear first? Any objections."

Silence that no one wants to see a mad Suga but they do want to argue though while Rintarou get ready his phone to take a lot of pictures of Tobio in different clothes to try on. As the managers give the boys deadpan face and thought 'Weirdos.... Poor Kageyama...'

➶➶➶➶➶ //////////////////////////////// ➷➷➷➷➷

Author-san: Chapter 14 is here minna yayyy

Poor Tobio have to deal with them

Tobio logs in

Tobio: Pleaseeee turn me back to normal

I beg youuu 🙇

Author-san: Not yet bestie

The next chapter will be interesting hehe

Tobio: I doubt that 😒

Author-san: How meannn

Don't doubt meee

U love me really 😜

Tobio: .....

Author-san: Say it back Tobs

💕💖

Tobio: Love u too boke

Author-san: kasdksfk

Author-san logs off

Tobio: Don't tell me they faint

Tobio logs off

Rin: 🤳 This is great tea

But I'm jealous I want Tobio to say love to me

Atsumu: HUH NO

Tooru: Tobio-chan loves me more than author and anyone

Atsumu: No Tobio-kun loves me

Author-san logs in

Author-san: Ur right

Atusmu: See

Tooru: No

Author-san: Bc we all know that Tobio loves me

Author-san logs off

Tooru: U bi

Atsumu: That sneaky

Osamu: Shut up Tsumu

Haijme: Shut up ShittyKawa

Atsumu: Meann Samu

Tooru: Meann Iwa-chan

Kiyoko: See you in the next chapter

Tanaka: Kiyoko-sannn ❣️💘💟💓

Yuu: Kiyoko-sannn 💓💞💖❤️‍🔥