【17】

Tobio playing volleyball with Kenji, Akinori, Kiyomi, Tadashi, Yuki, Naoyasu, Tachi and Shigeru while others were jealous but practicing volleyball with each other to get better for tournament. Shigeru and the others were breathing heavily (damn they act old) Tobio look at them tilt his head asked "Are you okay?"

Kenji said "Yeah we fine, but let's have a break yeah." He smiled at Tobio as Tobio nods and goes outside the door to go lay down the grass where the sun shines brightly while Kenji mumble loud for the others to hear "He totally have a good stamina at his age alright."

All of the nod but follow Tobio out as they saw him as they blush at the sight as the sun shine down on him with a glow where all flowers are there surrounding him that makes Tobio looks like a goddess of Aphrodite.

They all thought 'God sure knows how to create this angel. Like damn his cute as a cute and when he be back to normal his hot and handsome.'

They all go sit down where Tobio is as Tobio said "This sure is fun!" Tobio raise his arms up with excitement. Some give small smile or nod in agreement until they hear what Tobio say next "Wish nee-san and Oji-san could come to play as well." Tobio pouts cutely.

Yuki asked "But, what about your parents Kageyama?"

All of them thought it was weird that Tobio never mention about his parents even though he did say that they always working but is there more to it than that.

Tobio sits up and look at Yuki and reply "I don't know, all I know that they always working from what I hear from Oji-san." 

They let out an 'Ahh'

Shigeru said "Well we can come to your place and play with your nee-san and oji-san."

Tobio blue eyes sparkle as they smile at the sight wishing they could capture it on their phones but they will have it in their memory to keep in their minds. Tobio said "Really! I can't wait for that to happen." 

Tadashi remembers the times in Karasuno during our team bonding time, when we talk about our families but Tobio never mention them or feel like we left him hanging, Tadashi understands maybe this is either karma back in middle school or something who knows but he sure and the others will be by Tobio side through thick and thin no matter the obstacle. But Tadashi not the only who will make this promise everyone that Tobio and Karasuno knows will protect Tobio.

All of them were busy with their thoughts they couldn't comprehend that Tobio made flower crown with different flowers on the field that they are sitting, while with the others who are practicing....

"Iwa-chan I want to see Tobio-chan!"

"Shut up shittykawa!"

"Samu, Suna we need to take Tobio-kun."

"Damn you Daishou! Your teammate better not do anything to Kageyama."

"Please shut up Kuroo."

"I want to spend time with Yamayama!"

"Shut up shrimp!"

Back to Tobio

Tobio finishes making flower crown he then place it on top of Tadashi head as Tadashi look up and saw Tobio smiling cutely as he said "There you go, I made you a flower crown!"

Tadashi touch the flower crown that is on his head as he said "Thank you Kageyama."

Tobio did it to the others as they can't help to want to die of cuteness and wanting to take Tobio to their team or home. 

➶➶➶➶➶ //////////////////////////////// ➷➷➷➷➷

Author-san: Hello everyone chapter 17 is here 🤗

Hope u guys enjoy-

Everyone: See u in the next chapter!  

Author-san:....

Rood 😒

Daichi: Anyways everyone log off now, we have practice to go too

Author-san: HEY! 

DON'T U DARE

Everyone logs off  

Author-san: Unbelievable  😤