【19】

Time move forward, everyone seems to forgot that Tobio was there since you know short and a kid as they were busy doing volleyball and they don't want to hurt Tobio.

But what more hurt that Tobio is lonely, he don't want to be annoying by going up to them, Tobio is determine as he grab one volleyball and go to someone to play with him but he couldn't find anyone who was competing against other team so Tobio decide to go play outside while he pouts as he bounce the ball down the ground.

Tobio mumbles "Nee-san....Oji-san..."

Bokuto was in his emo mode after the last play until he hears a sniffle as he frowns to himself and goes to see who it crying any maybe cheer that person up until he near the sniffle come clear as he saw a similar kid-Kageyama.

Bokuto pouts and thought 'Why is no one looking after him? Oh...wait we forgot about him did we. Great now I felt bad!' Bokuto goes where Tobio is and pat his head gently as Tobio stop his sniffle and tears that falls on his face, as he looks up and saw Bokuto as Bokuto asked "Hey Kageyama, no need to cry." Bokuto smile at him as he wipes his tears away with his thumb gently.

"No one paying attention to me...." Tobio said to Bokuto who can't help felt guilty that no one even himself wasn't paying attention to him he even remembers what Kenji said when Tobio was sleeping.

-flashback-

After Suga lecture them after what they taught Tobio as Tobio looks confuse as he shrugs it off and play volleyball with the shrimp...I mean Hinata.

After Tobio and everyone ate, Tobio going to sleep with the managers while the three simps were jealous that wanted to be Tobio place or is it the other way round...who knows.

Tobio falls asleep, Kenji and the rest of the team are there playing a game true and dare but Kenji and the other babysitters who seem lost in thought as Tsukishima asked Tadashi "What with you Yamaguchi?"

Tadashi respond back "Well it just that after we got to know Kageyama a bit since his in that state, do you ever think you know that his lonely?"

Everyone was silent until Shigeru answer "His right, he even said that his parents never around only his oji-san and nee-san that's it."

"Not only that, all he wants is to play is volleyball with everyone here even his nee-san and oji-san." Kenji reply back as everyone turn their head to face the second-year date tech captain. As Kenji continue "I don't care what everyone says, I want to protect that smile of his and his innocence as well. Everything about him is different from him as the king of the court."

Everyone even his middle school team as they thought it over and agree they want to protect Tobio from everything after all he is dense but sweet.

-end of flashback-

Bokuto patting his head gently and wiping the tears away that still flowing down "I'm sorry Tobio that everyone is busy with practice, it's our fault."

Tobio look into Bokuto gold eyes with his blue eyes as Bokuto can't help felt mesmerize by how blue it is as he replies "It's okay, at least you apologise. Its not you lot fault that you were busy with volleyball and I understand because you and the others love volleyball soooooo much." Tobio smiles cutely as Bokuto grins at him.

Bokuto then said "Lets play volleyball together!"

Tobio blue eyes sparkle again as Bokuto can't help seeing the soul to the window that know his emotion is. 

 ➶➶➶➶➶ //////////////////////////////// ➷➷➷➷➷

Author-san: Chapter 19 everyone yayy

And oh 👏 before I forgot from previously if you lot are curious about my WIT account

Its similar to this username

Tobio logs in

Author-san: TOBIO 💞 💓💕

Toru: TOBIO-CHAN 💞 💓💕

Atsumu: TOBIO-KUN💞 💓💕

Everyone: KAGEYAMA/YAMAYAMA/TOBIO

Tobio: No

Tobio logs off

Author-san: Wow its all your fault

Toru: No its yours

Atsumu: I have to agree with Kawababe

Author-san: Want me to make u disappear in this story and the next

Toru:..

Atsumu:...

Author-san: Hmph thought so

Suga: Anyways hope you lot enjoy this chapter

Noya: YEAH SEE YOU IN THE

Tanaka: CHAPTER

Hinata: YEAH!

Daichi: Ignore them

Shinsuke: Hope you look after yourselves!