【6】

Tobio finishes his onigiri he then goes off on his own while the other two told Tobio to stay with them so they can go together but as you can see Tobio walks off on his own as he takes a peek and saw a pudding head there playing on his video games as Tobio walks over to Kenma.

"What you playing?" Tobio tilts his head at Kenma as Kenma startled as he turns and find Tobio next to him who is intrigue as he watches on the screen.

Kenma said "Animal crossing, want to try..." Kenma looks at Tobio who nods fast wanting to try and play as well as Kenma smiles a bit at him as he then put his legs down and tap on his lap as Tobio sits down on Kenma lap to watch on the screen and the game as Kenma told Tobio how the control works and what to do with it as he guides Tobio playing on his switch.

Meanwhile with Keiji and Osamu as they finish, they turn to find no Tobio there as they panic in the inside as they try to find him as they got out of the kitchen and some snacks and water for him.

With Kenma and Tobio as they playing on switch as Tobio then said "Do you also play volleyball? If so what position, my favourite position is a setter they so cool." Tobio rambles on as Kenma listens as he put his head on top of Tobio head as he watches him play on his switch but he thought back when he first met him when Tobio scared him off but he knows Tobio was socially awkward like himself as he then realises how similar they are but yet so different with each other.

Tobio continues talking and doesn't mind Kenma listening, "My Ojīchan taught me while my parents work." Tobio then pouts as Kenma then said "Does your parents don't have the time to look after you?"

Tobio looks up at Kenma as Kenma look down at him but can't help to blush of how cute he is as Tobio look at Kenma eyes as he then answered with a shrug not sure what to respond. Tobio then get up off Kenma lap and then said "Can you teach me how to set?" Tobio look at Kenma with his blue eyes as Kenma can't help and get lost in them as he shakes his head then reply "Sure..."

Tobio eyes lit up as he then goes find ball as Kenma shakes his head at Tobio cuteness but he then realises as he thought 'Maybe I can bring Tobio in Nekoma room to stay with us, good plan Kenma.' Kenma nodded himself in agreement to take Tobio with him in the room and maybe take him to his house to look after him.

Tobio came back but with Keiji and Osamu along who bring the cart fill with volleyballs inside as Tobio giggles as he jumps shouted "Yay more people to play...but we need more players though..." Tobio look down as Keiji nodded in greeting to Kenma as Kenma waves at Keiji as Osamu just waves back as well which Kenma returns as they saw Tobio looking down a bit but not until they all heard "HEY HEY HEY"

They look at the door and saw Koutaro Bokuto as Koutaro said "AGGASHI where have you been? And oh, HEYYY Kenma and Atsumu..."

"No, it's Osamu."

"Ohh my bad"

"Can you play with us?" Tobio asked Koutaro as he look down at Tobio who looks up at him with sparkle eyes as Koutaro clench his fist to where his heart is of the attack of the cuteness as Tobio tilt his head and looks worry "Are you okay? You're not dying are you."

Tobio looks like his about to cry as Koutaro then ruffle Tobio hair saying "Nah don't worry I ain't dying, I can't help to be attacked by your cuteness." Koutaro carries Tobio in his arms as Tobio then look at him then blurt out "Are you an owl?"

The three who was in the gym can't help to snicker a bit but for Keiji, he keeps it blank look as he has to keep an eye out for Koutaro ifhe drops Tobio.

➶➶➶➶➶ //////////////////////////////// ➷➷➷➷➷

Author-san: Chapter 6 is here guysss

Hope you guys enjoy this.

Koutaro: YAYY I'M IN THIS CHAPTER WOOHOO

Keiji: Bokuto-san calm down

Tetsuro: KYAMA the betrayal

Kenma: Idc at least I get to spend time with Tobio

Tooru: Why is everyone giving MY Tobio-chan affection that should of been me

Author-san: Not when in middle school you slap him

Tooru:...

Akira: You what

Yutaro: You slap Kageyama

Haijme: I stop him before he could

Takahiro: Wow

Issei: ^

Atsumu: Wow what kind of senpai r ya

Koshi: You almost hurt my kouhai

Kei: The king stuff is probably got to do with @Akira and @Yutaro

Akira:...

Yutaro:...

Author-san: Ok anyways

Rin: By the way author in previous chapter you said sadly

everyone except Tobio and the manager: NOW EXPLAIN TO US

Author-san: RIN! WHY

Rin: Sorry not sorry 😛

Author-san: Betrayal 😤

Kenji: Yeah explain to us why sadly hmm

Author-san: Sorry clarified information

Kenma: Please kitten for me

Author-san: I won't for that.....

Keiji: Are you sure darling

Author-san:...no

Akira: Why not love

Shinsuke: Do it for us sweetie

Kiyoomi: Please germ

Osamu: I give ya cuddles

Rin: I kiss your forehead

Author-san:...

Author-san logs off

Kiyoko: Oh dear she fainted

Alisa: Look what you guys did, our waifu faint

Everyone except Tobio: WAIFU

Girls logs off

Everyone except Tobio:....