𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈 - 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦

𝑨𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒈𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"... And today we have an older student attending our school. Please welcome Ellora Nott." an old lady says and I go towards her to the front of the Great Hall or whatever.

Anxiety started filling my body. Everyone is definitely looking at me right now.

What if I don't get sorted on slytherin? It'll be such a shame.

What if-

"Nott, please. Sit here to get sorted into your house." the lady says.

She put an ugly hat on my head.

"Hmm another Nott. Interesting. You are brave enough, you have some characteristics that would fit into other houses but I'm sure where to put you in. Slytherin!" the hat says.

"Why so much talk? God." I say while the woman takes the hat off my head.

"It's while the hat is thinking where to put you, honey. Welcome to Hogwarts." she says.

"Okay, thanks." I say.

I saw a man with black hair standing right by my side now.

"I'm professor Snape. Head of the slytherins. You go sit in that table with the rest of them." he says, pointing at a table.

"Nice to meet you." I say, not even looking much at him.

I did as he said and went to the table of the slytherins.

I sat between Theodore and Draco, all of the others were there, except Mattheo. Why isn't he here?

Suddenly the doors opened and he entered.

I scoffed. I thought he wouldn't come.

He came towards us and sat right in front of me.

"Where did you go?" Tom asks.

"Take care of business. What did I miss?" he asks not looking at me at all.

"Nothing much. She got in slytherin." Tom answers.

"Nothing interesting then." Mattheo says.

"Just like you." I say.

"Sweetheart, I swear, if you talk to me again like that-" Mattheo says being interrupted by Theodore again.

"Riddle. You are not gonna kill her. You do so and I'll make sure I kill you as well. I already told you." Theodore says.

"Is it gonna be like this for the whole year? I'm already tired of hearing Mattheo threatening her, and you to him." Pansy says.

"If he doesn't shut his mouth. Yeah." Theodore answers.

"... And I won't bother you anymore. Let the feast begin." the woman says.

Then a lot of food appears on the table and everyone quickly starts eating.

This is gonna be a hell of a year.

"Hey I'm not feeling very well, I'm just going out for a walk, yeah?" I say getting up.

I saw Theodore giving me a glare and rolling his eyes after.

"You want me to come with you?" Pansy asks.

"No, it's fine." I say.

"Okay, see you later." she says.

"See you." I say, before walking away.

I walked through the hallways of Hogwarts exploring it a bit and saw a huge yard. A very pretty one.