𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐕 - 𝐼𝑓 𝐻𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑑 𝑅𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑢

𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Did you just leave Mattheo's dorm?" he asks.

Ellora shut her eyes tightly for a second before turning around with a smile to look at Theodore.

"Hey." she says, as I turn around as well, giving him a single nod.

"Were you in his room?" Theodore asks.

"Yes." she says as if it was nothing.

I mean, we tried to kill each other, I told her horrible things that made her super upset, and her brother knows it all. Now he sees us together leaving my dorm. It couldn't be worse.

"What do you mean yes? What were you doing?" he asks, approaching us.

"Nothing." she says.

"What's nothing?" he asks.

"Just talking." she says.

"Just talking? That's the excuse you gave me when you were with Tom. Let me remind you you weren't just talking." he says, deadly serious.

"You think I'd do anything like that with her? Relax. Nothing happened." I say, coming in the conversation.

"I wasn't talking to you." he says.

"Why are you always like this? You said you'd stop putting your nose into my business." Ellora says.

"Well, I'm sorry if I'm your brother and I'm worried about you." he says.

"I don't need you to worry about anything." she says.

"Why did you need my address?" he asks now looking at me.

"Nothing important." I say.

Maybe she doesn't want to tell Theodore. I shouldn't be the one telling him.

Why am I like this lately? Why do I become nice when it's about Ellora?

"It's my address, so it is in fact important. You said you'd tell me later." he says.

"Look, it's nothing, really. Forget about it." Ellora says.

"Oh, you know why he needed it?" he asks.

She put her hand on her forehead and sighed.

"Just ignore it ever happened. It was nothing." I say.

"It wasn't just nothing. First you come and ask me my address, Ellora knows the reason, and then she was in your fucking dorm? Tell me the truth, Mattheo. Why did you need it, and what were you doing in there?" he asks, coming closer to me.

"Theodore, stop! Stop acting like this." Ellora says, coming between me and Theodore, putting her hands on his chest and pushing him away from me.

"If you told me the truth this wouldn't be happening, Ellora. Why do you keep lying to me? Ever since you came here all you do is lie." he says, now looking at his sister. "I thought we had a promise."

"I'm not lying, okay? You want to know? Fine. Dad sent-" she says, putting her hands on her pockets and cutting herself off.

I took the letter from my pocket, figuring it was what she was looking for.

I handed it to her and she gave it to Theodore.

"Dad sent me this letter yesterday, alright? I didn't want him to do anything worse so I did as he said and went there." she says, while Theodore read the letter.

"Then it fell from my pocket and Mattheo found it. He read it and that's why he asked you the address." she explains.

"Why did you ask for the address?" he asks, looking at me.