𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐈𝐕 - 𝐼 𝑁𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐴𝑑𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠

𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 (𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐):

I put the letter in my pocket and ran out of the class trying to find Ellora, unsuccessfully.

I went to the dorms and knocked at her door and Pansy opened it.

"Is Ellora here?" I ask.

"No. She left to go somewhere, why?" she asks.

"Did she tell you where she was going?" I ask.

"No. Is anything wrong?" she asks.

"No, it's fine. Bye." I say, leaving.

I went to the boys' dorms. I went up to Theodore's wondering if I should knock or just leave.

I knocked either way and Theodore opened the door.

"What?" he asks.

"I need your address." I say.

"Why the fuck do you need my address?" he asks.

"No time to explain. I need it." I say.

"Are you going to kill my parents or something?" he asks jokingly.

"I'm being serious, I need it now." I say, before he went in the room and picked up a paper.

He got a pen and wrote the address down on it, coming towards me again.

"Before I give it to you, I think it's only fair you tell me why you need it." he says.

"Look, you give it to me and I'll tell you later. Please." I say.

He looked at me thinking for a second before handing me the piece of paper.

I grabbed it quickly, leaving the room.

"You're welcome!" he shouts sarcastically.

I didn't know where this address was, I only knew they lived somewhere around London, so I went out asking people if they knew where it was. Eventually some man explained me where it was and I got there as soon as I could.

They are rich and purebloods, but for some reason they prefer to live in this muggle world. I hate it here.

After a while of following the path the man told me to, I found a big house.

I looked at the entrance and saw the door closing.

Was it her? What if it's her? Maybe I'm not too late.

I quickly went towards the front door and it was locked. Obviously. Why would someone let the front door of a huge house opened?

I walked a bit around the house until I found a slightly opened window.

I opened it all the way so I could go in.

I figured it was the dining room, since it had a long table and chairs.

I walked in and left the room. Suddenly I was able to hear someone shouting. A man.

"You're such a bitch! No wonder no one likes you! You're such a waste!" he says.

I looked around the house trying to understand where the noise came from when I realised it was upstairs.

I started heading upstairs and saw a room with a half opened door, so I quickly went towards it and peeked through it.

There she is.

She was just standing there with an emotionless expression on her face, looking at the bed while a single tear ran down her cheek while she completely ignored her father.