𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗫𝗫 - 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦?

𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

I wake up to someone knocking on the door harshly and open my eyes to look around, not finding Astoria nor Pansy here.

I groan and get up against my will and my feet lead me to the door. I open it and see Mattheo standing there.

"What took you so long?" he walks into the room.

"I was sleeping." I answer. "The hell are you doing here?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. Once I open them, he is already laying down on my bed, facing the ceiling.

"Get ready, it's time for breakfast." he tells me.

"I don't feel li-" I start, but he quickly interrupts me.

"Yes you do. Now hurry, because I'm starving." he says, without giving me a choice.

I walk into the bathroom after picking up some clothes and get ready in there. I put on some clothes, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and put on some mascara and a lipgloss. Why not?

I leave the bathroom and go over to my shoes, picking one pair and sitting down on the floor to put them on.

"There are beds to sit on." Mattheo says.

"There's also the floor, which isn't uncomfortable at all either." I finish putting on my shoes and get up.

I look over at Mattheo to see him looking up at me with a stupid smile.

"What are you smiling at?" I ask.

"You." he answers. "Sitting down on the floor."

I roll my eyes while he stands up. We leave the dorm and walk to the Great Hall in silence.

"Look who it is." Astoria walks up to us.

"Ellora and Mattheo. Curious to see you here." Pansy plays along with Astoria, both smiling up at us.

"Curious to see us going to the Great Hall to have breakfast like every other student?" Mattheo asks as we go through the doors of said hall.

"No, it's curious seeing you two together." Astoria says. "Funny, isn't it?" she looks at Pansy.

"Why do you love embarrassing me so much?" I ask them.

"Are we? Why's that?" Pansy asks.

We sit down with the others, who were already here, without any other words being shared.

"Morning." Blaise breaks the silence.

"Morning." I smile up at them, while Mattheo gets some food on my plate.

"Do we got any plans for today?" Pansy asks.

"Don't think so." Draco answers, before biting onto a green apple.

"Perfect. We're going to Hogsmeade." Astoria says excitedly.

"There's a store with such great clothes and they have a new collection." Pansy explains. "We're all going."

"I'm out." Theodore says.

"So am I." Draco agrees with him.

"No, come on! Everyone is coming. No exception." Pansy states.

Mattheo shoots me a glare once he notices I'm just listening to the conversation and not eating, so I send him an annoyed look before starting to eat.

"I'll go if we stop by at the Three Broomsticks." Blaise says.

"We will." Astoria nods.

"You'd probably go anyway." I roll my eyes playfully at him.

"Wait. Has anyone seen Tom?" Enzo asks.