𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈 - 𝐺𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

𝑨𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

I was just finishing smoking when I heard Astoria calling for Ellora.

"Come on, El. Come dance!" Astoria says.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just going to find someone." I hear Ellora answering.

Well, so she is not dead.

I looked at Astoria and saw her dancing with Pansy, both of them wearing short dresses. I mean, it is a party.

Then I looked at Ellora and saw her just wearing casual clothes. Jeans and a top. It doesn't even look like she's in a party.

"You're alive, I see." I say, when she was walking past me, totally not noticing me there.

She turned around and faced me, then rolled her eyes and started to walk away.

"Are you mad because I proved I'm stronger?" I ask, following her.

"You wish. I don't spend my time thinking about you, you know? Not every single girl is obsessed with you." she says, still walking.

"Where are you going?" I ask, seeing her going towards the drinks table.

"Get a drink. Are you gonna follow me the whole night or what?" she asks, actually grabbing a drink and then taking a sip of it.

"I thought you didn't drink. Your brother won't like to know that." I say, grabbing a drink as well.

"Well, I do. What are you gonna do? Push me again and get me unconscious? Again? Go ahead, do it." she says, not looking at me.

"Did you really get unconscious? You're weaker than I thought." I say laughing, before drinking a bit of my drink.

"You probably did something. I wouldn't just pass out because of that." she says, taking another sip of her drink.

"I didn't. I just pushed you and you apparently were weak and passed out. I still can't believe it. You showed that strong girl who threatens people of killing them and all, but you passed out because of hitting your head." I say.

"You did something, it wouldn't happen if I was normal at the moment." she says.

"Didn't you have anything better to wear? I mean, it's a party, you know? Everyone wearing dresses and you... jeans?" I say, looking her up and down, analysing her clothes, trying to hurt her in any way I could.

She sighed and looked at her drink.

"Have any problems with it?" she asks.

"I mean, if I were you I wouldn't wear a dress either. Leave it for girls like Astoria and Pansy." I say, looking at them still dancing.

She didn't answer and after a few seconds of silence I saw her brother arriving at the Common Room.

I looked at Ellora to see if she saw him and she did.

Suddenly she drank her whole drink in two seconds and put the cup down on the table, before walking away.

"Woah, take it easy." I say, following her once again.

I didn't say it in a truthful way, though. I said it more as a joke, since I couldn't care less.

"Can you stop following me?" she asks.

"All right, have fun being a weirdo." I say, before walking away.

I saw my brother so I went up to him and we took a drink and casually talked with each other.