𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐼'𝑑 𝐷𝑜 𝐼𝑡 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

(𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈)

𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Please! Shut up!" I say, looking at her.

"Yeah?" I ask, now looking at Tom.

"What's the destiny?" he asks laughing.

"You see, we were arguing about Ellora's life. I think she should be-" Astoria says, before I put my hand on her mouth, stopping her from saying anything else.

"Stop." I simply say.

"Can I talk to you? Outside?" he asks smiling.

"Yeah, sure." I say, following him out of the dorm.

"You see, I told you." I hear Astoria saying to Pansy.

"No, because then the bad one gets jealous and punches his face. But the truth is: nothing ever happened between them." Pansy says.

"What are they talking about?" Tom asks.

"Uhm... Just some film they watched." I say.

"Looks interesting, they're so excited talking about it." he says.

"Yeah, no. I don't like it." I say.

"Anyways, I just heard that you're spending the break at the Malfoys'. Why is that?" he asks.

"Theodore as well." I say.

"Yeah, Theodore as well. But why?" he asks again.

"Uhm... we have some uh- some things going on and we can't go home so yeah. We're going to the Malfoys'. Only because they agreed to." I say.

"And... what are those things?" he asks, putting his hand on the wall next to us.

"I can't really say it." I say.

"Come on, I could read your mind to know." he says smirking.

"I really just don't want anyone to know." I say.

"All right..." he says.

"Sorry." I say, looking down, playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm going to be there as well." he says, making me look up at him.

"Where?" I ask.

He is not spending the Christmas break in the same house as me, is he?

"Mattheo as well, obviously. We just usually spend the Christmas break there 'cause our father doesn't want us home. Because of the meetings and shit, he doesn't want us to bother him." he says, rolling his eyes in the end.

"Oh." was all I said, not knowing what to say.

"We're spending those weeks together then." he says, still with the smirk on his face.

"Yeah." I say with a chuckle.

He then started slowly leaning closer to me, I noticed his eyes going down and back up to my eyes.

Is he- is he about to do what I think he is...?

Just then his lips touched mine.

He kissed me.

It took me a second until I kissed him back, but pulled away a few seconds later, realising it was extremely wrong.

He looked at me after I pulled away and I looked down, not wanting to see his face.

I looked at him again. The hand he had on the wall slid back down to his side and he opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"I'm sorry. I just- it's not right." I say quietly.