𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝐴ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑜𝑢

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕; 𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"How the fuck did you do that?" Pansy asks, sitting down on her bed looking at me.

"I didn't do anything! I swear!" I say.

"Your name was on it, you're competing now. You had to put your name on it." Astoria says, on her bed as well.

"Or someone put it for you." Pansy says.

"I didn't put my name on it, it's not possible. I'm 16. And I didn't ask anyone to do so! You think I want to die?" I ask, pacing around the dorm.

"Someone had to put your name. Who could've done such thing?" Pansy asks.

"Someone who doesn't like you, for sure." Astoria says.

"Who? Everyone loves me." I say, joking.

"True, true." Pansy says.

"No, but seriously now. We need to find out who did it. Maybe we can tell Dumbledore the truth and he'll take you off the Tournament." Astoria says.

"I don't think he will. It was pretty tense back there. All of the professors were yelling like crazy and making assumptions. They said there's no way back." I explain.

"What are you going to do then?" Pansy asks.

"I don't know. What do I do?" I ask.

"Well, prepare yourself. If there's no way back you better be prepared for the worst." Astoria says.

"What's the worst?" I ask.

"I'm not answering that." she says.

"No. No way. I'm going to die in there." I say, panicking.

"We'll deal with it. Nothing's going to happen to you, you'll be just fine." Pansy says.

"I really hope so." I say.

_____

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚; 𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"What a charismatic quintet." a woman says, after a picture of me and the other four was taken.

"Hello. I'm Rita Skeeter. I write for the Daily Prophet." she says, shaking all of our hands, one by one.

"But of course you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know. You're the juicy news." she says.

We all stayed silent looking at her.

"What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?" she asks, touching Fleur's cheek and slightly slapping it after.

"What mysteries do the muscles mask?" she asks, referring to Krum.

"Does courage lie beneath those curls?" she asks, touching Diggory's hair.

"Can the famous 'boy who survived' be strong enough to win?" she asks, looking at Potter.

"Is there any way this fragile and pretty girl could face the danger of the Tournament?" she asks, now looking me up and down.

I don't like her.

"In short, what makes a champion thick? Me, myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So, who's feeling up to sharing?" she asks, looking at all of us.

When no one answered she looked at Potter and asked "Should we start with the youngest? Lovely." pulling him into a small room.

After a few minutes the rest of us was still left alone in silence.