𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

Yesterday Theodore kind of explained me the reason to why he took Ellora's knife. I know she could still harm herself without that knife, I don't know why he thought taking the knife away would make her stop from doing it.

She didn't show me her arms yesterday, she refused to. I really hope she let Pansy see it.

I just don't think she understands that all I'm doing is try and help her.

I've spent the whole night thinking about it until I fell asleep, and today when I woke up I instantly remembered it and can't forget about it anymore.

I need to see Pansy as soon as possible.

I got ready and left my dorm. Maybe she's in the Great Hall? I mean, she usually goes there in the morning to eat breakfast.

I'll go check there.

Once I entered the Great Hall there she was. She was sitting alone eating breakfast. Ellora wasn't here, nor any of our friends, just her.

"Hey, where's Ellora?" I ask, sitting down next to her.

I've never been too close to her, but we always got along as friends. We all did.

"She went out. She just left, actually. She was eating breakfast with me, and she told me to let you know." she says casually.

It's great to know she had breakfast, honestly.

But she went out?

"Out? Out where?" I ask.

"She's at Hogwarts, relax. I just don't think it's a good idea if I tell you where she went." she says.

What? Why?

"Why not?" I ask.

"Don't get me wrong, Mattheo. I know you'd never hurt her on purpose. But you just don't know how to control your anger. And I don't think you're that calm right now." she says.

"My anger? I'm not even angry. I'm fine, completely calm." I say.

No, I'm not. I'm stressed as fuck. And actually a bit angry. Not at her, but because she won't stop hurting herself, it stresses me out.

"Uhum. Sure, Riddle." she says, continuing to eat her food.

"Did she let you see her wrists yesterday?" I ask, putting some waffles on my plate.

"Yes, she did." she simply says, before shoving food in her mouth.

"So? What?" I ask.

"First I need to know what will you do about it, before I tell you." she says.

"I'm not going to do anything, I just need to know." I say, losing my patience.

I shoved some food in my mouth and looked at her when she didn't answer.

"So?" I ask.

"You need to have more patience with her, Mattheo. Really. She's not okay." she says, looking at me.

"She has never been. I need to know what you saw in her arms, Parkinson." I say.

"No, seriously now. You can't get mad at her because she won't show it to you like you did yesterday. You don't know how she feels about it." she says.

Yes, okay. Maybe I can be a bit harsh to her sometimes, but it's not on purpose. I just need her to tell me what's wrong, I need to make sure she's okay. I never wanted to make her feel worse in any way.

"It wasn't like that. I didn't mean to-" I say, before she interrupted me.

"I don't care what you meant or what you thought. Nor does she. She said the last time she did that, was monday. Do you really think she's okay to deal with your anger?" she asks.