~Six~

Mr. LaRusso answered the door.
"Miguel! Kendal!" He said, hugging us both.
"Nice to see you Mr. LaRusso." Miguel said formally.
"Good to see you to," Mr. LaRusso said, patting him on the back. "Kendal, what are you doing here?"
"Oh! I'm um, going to prom with Eli." I said, nervously.
"Really?" He said, surprised. "An 8th grader going to prom, that's new. Though I shouldn't be surprised, your are quite the student." We all laughed.
We stood at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Sam. She came down in a knee length pink dress. She looked beautiful. I glanced over to Miguel to see him gawking at Sam, and I held back a laugh. But I also felt a little sad. I wanted Anthony to look at me like that.
I went over to her. "You look beautiful."
"Aw, thank you. You look beautiful as well." She said. "Anthony is going to pass out when he sees you."
I smiled . "Where is he, by the way? I told him I was coming."
"He's upstairs, grounded. He got caught making fun of this kid at school, and my parents took all his technology. I think he's going stir crazy."
I laughed. "Can I see him?"
"Yeah of course, second room on the left upstairs." She said with a smile.
"Thank you!" I said, before heading upstairs.
I found the door to his room, and knocked a couple times.
A bleary eyed, fluffy haired Anthony opened the door. His mouth dropped open.
"Kendal?"

~Anthony's POV~

I was laying in bed, tossing ball in the air, bored out of my mind.
Someone knocked at my door. I got out of bed, confused.
I opened the door to see . . .
"Kendal?"
She smiled at me, and I swear I stopped breathing. She looked beautiful. She had on a short red dress that hugged her figure perfectly. Her long blonde hair was pin straight and tumbling down her shoulders, and she had on red converse high tops that matched her dress. Her pretty blue eyes met mine, and I thought I was going to faint.
She is by far the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
"Hey," she said in a casual tone.
"Uh, h-hey." I stuttered nervously. Kendal had always been pretty, but something about her in this dress had me speechless.
She laughed, and I felt butterflies in my stomach. God, what is this girl doing to me?
"Did you forget I was coming?" She asked teasingly.
No. No I did not. I haven't been able to get her out of my head since that day on the bus. She's all I think about.
"No, it's just . . ." I trailed off. "You look beautiful."
She blushed. "So," she said, glancing around my room. "Sam told me you got grounded?"
"Uh, yeah. My dad took all my technology."
"Then how'd you text me?" She asked, flopping down on my bed.
I smirked, trying to regain my confidence. I was mentally kicking myself for being so nervous around her, but it was hard. She looked a little too pretty. "I found an old phone in one of my desk drawers."
She laughed. "Makes sense."
"So," I said, trying to compose myself. "Where's my sweatshirt?"
She stood up and walked over to me, until our faces were only inches apart.
"I told you already," she said with a smirk. "I'm keeping it!"
"Oh yeah," I said. "I seem to remember you telling me that it smelled like my cologne and you loved it."
She flushed. "I never said I loved it."
I smirked. "You didn't have to. I could tell."
She opened her mouth to reply, but my door swung open, and we jumped apart.
Everytime time! I thought, mentally swearing.
"Kendal, they want us downstairs for pictures." Sam said with a huge smile.
"Oh," she said. "Is Eli already here?"
"Yep, I'll meet you downstairs." Sam said, leaving the room.
Kendal turned to me. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Was I imagining it, or did she look sad?
"Uh, yeah." I said, disappointed that she was leaving. "Looking forward to it."
Then she did something that surprised me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I could smell her perfume, it was intoxicating, and extremely attractive. It smelled like vanilla and coconut.
"Bye Anthony." She said quietly. I hadn't heard her say my first name before. I liked how it sounded coming from her.
"Bye Kendal." I said.
Then she surprised me even more. She kissed me on the cheek, flashed one of her famous smiles, and walked out of the room.
I couldn't wipe the huge smile off my face as I sat down on my bed, starstruck. It's not everyday your crush kisses you.
That girl was going to be the death of me.

~

So I had been laying in bed after Kendal went downstairs, trying to come up with some way to talk to her again, when I had an idea. But it wouldn't work, unless I could get a stubborn sister to help me. It was a long shot, but if I could pull it off, it would be totally worth it.
"Sam!" I yelled down the stairs.
"What Anthony?" She yelled.
"Come up here." I called back.
I heard her say something about me being needy, but I didn't care. I had bigger things to worry about.
"What do you want?" Sam said leaning against my door frame. I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the door and shut it.
"I had an idea," I said slowly. "But I need your help."
"Oh this'll be good," she said with a sigh. "What's your idea?"
"I want to go to prom with Kendal tonight." I said quietly. "But I need your help sneaking out so dad doesn't catch me."
"What makes you think I can help you with that?" Sam asked, a smile growing on her face.
"I don't know, your smart." I tried, desperately.
She sighed. "I can't help you sneak out because I'll be at prom, but I can try and convince mom and dad to go out on a date night so you can sneak out."
"Text me if you can convince them," I said. "I have to find my tux."
"How am I going to text you?" She asked.
I pulled the old phone out of my pocket and smirked.
"Oh mom and dad are so going to kill you." She said.
"C'mon Sam. Please don't tell them," I begged.
"I won't." She said, and paused. "You really like Kendal don't you?"
"Yeah," I said, running a hand through my hair. "I do. But you can't tell her."
"I won't." She said, then squealed. "My little brother has a crush! That is so cute! And I love Kendal too, she super sweet. You guys are adorable."
"Stop it." I groaned.
"Nope. You already owe me big time for this. And if you get caught, you take the fall."
"Deal." I said immediately.