~Twelve~

Mrs LaRusso practically pulled Anthony out of the room, while Sam sat next to me on the bed.
"So," Sam said. "You like Anthony?"
"Uh," I said, wondering if I could lie. This is Sam, I reminded myself, if you can trust anyone, it's her.
"Yeah," I said quietly. "I do. But I probably just messed everything up. Who knows what I said to him last night. I could've told him I loved him!"
A huge smile grew her face. "Really! You love him?"
I sighed, laying back on the bed. "Yeah. I really do. Im in love with Anthony LaRusso. But I have zero chance after what just happened."
"How?" Sam said. "You guys literally cuddled last night."
"Exactly," I said. "He probably thinks I'm crazy."
"You were drunk," Sam pointed out. "He knew that."
"That almost makes it worse! If I deny anything he heard me say, he'll think I don't like him like that. If I don't deny it, he'll just tease me."
"Clearly you don't know my brother as well as you think," she said. "He likes you. A lot. All he's waiting for is for you to tell him you like him. He's scared of getting rejected."
"But what if your wrong." I said. "What if I don't want to tell him because i'm scared of being rejected."
"Trust me," she said. "You will definitely not get rejected by my brother. He loves you."
I snorted. "Okay."
"I'm serious," she said. "Want me to get him drunk to prove it to you?"
I laughed. "As tempting as that is, no. I think me being drunk was enough. Did I say anything embarrassing?"
"Nah," she said. "You mostly talked about Anthony and his hair and how you think he's 'pretty,' don't worry, I won't tell."
I groaned. "So he wasn't joking."
"What do you mean?"
"That's what he said I said in front of him!" I said. "That is so embarrassing."
She laughed. "It's fine, if anything, Anthony loved it."
Just then, Anthony opened the door.
"Jeez Ant," Sam said. "Knock much?"
"It's my room," he said. "I didn't know I needed to."
"We we're having a girl talk. You can't just barge in." Sam said scoldingly.
"Again," he said slowly. "This is my room. Speaking of which, you need to leave. We have a project to work on."
Sam stood up and winked at me before walking out of the room. I groaned.
"You still want to work on it right?" He asked.
I smiled at him. "Yeah of course, i'm just tired."
He laughed. "That I can understand. Do you remember what happened last night?"
"Yeah, most of it I think." I said.
He smirked. "Remember our dance?"
"How could I forget! I had no idea you could dance like that."
"There's a lot you don't know about me," he said, logging onto his computer.
I sighed, content. "That was the best night ever."
"What?" He teased. "The dance or what happened after?"
I blushed. "Maybe both."
He winked. "Mine too."