~Eleven~

Sam's POV

We got back to the house, and it was oddly silent, until my mom came down the stairs.
"Samantha LaRusso!" She said. "What is going on?"
"What do you mean mom?" I said.
"Go into your brothers room."
I walked up the stairs, crept down the hallway, and peeked in the door. It took all my willpower not to squeal in delight.
Kendal and Anthony were both asleep, with their arms wrapped around each other in Anthony's bed. Kendal appeared to be wearing Anthony's sweatshirt as well. I snapped a picture, sending it to Miguel, before backing out of the room.
My mom came up behind me. "Why is Kendal here?"
I gently pulled the door closed. "Let me explain."
We both went back downstairs to the kitchen and I explained everything, except the part about Anthony sneaking out.
"So let me see if I got this straight," my mom said, a hand on her forehead. "Kendal got drunk at the after party, so you brought her here looking for me, then left her with Anthony while you dropped off Johnnys car."
I nodded.
"Why didn't you just bring her home?" She asked.
"Because," I said. "You know Johnny would go ballistic if he saw her drunk, and she was planning to come over tomorrow anyway so her and Anthony could work on their project. I thought it would be best to let her stay here. I didn't know Anthony would have her sleep in his bed, of course. And Johnny knows she's here. We got his permission when we dropped off his car. He just doesn't know she was drunk."
My mom sighed. "You did the right thing Sam. But we are going to have to tell Johnny what happened when we bring her home tomorrow."
"Okay," I said.
"I'm going to have a long talk with Anthony tomorrow about what happened as well."
"Oh, come on mom." I said. "He loves her, anyone can see it. I catch him all the time texting her, and he's smiling like an idiot. When Kendal was drunk, she kept going on and on about Anthony. Saying how sweet he was, and how she thought he was pretty. He even calls her princess. Anthony got her clothes, and let her have his bed, though I'm not sure how he ended up in it. Their made for each other. Just let him have his moment."
"Alright," she said. "Go get some sleep."

                          Kendals POV

I woke the next morning feeling groggy, with a major headache. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a sleeping Anthony. It surprised me at first, but then last nights memories came rushing back, and I smiled to myself. We were still wrapped up in each others arms.
"Anthony," I whispered. "Anthony!"
His eyes opened slowly and he gave me an adorably sleepy smile. "Hey princess."
"Hey LaRusso," I said. "We should get up before someone sees us."
He groaned, closing his eyes and snuggling closer to me. "But I'm comfy."
I giggled. "Come on, sleeping beauty. Your parents are probably home by now."
He immediately snapped more awake. "Shit. Your right."
"Uh," I said as we both sat up. "I'm always right."
"Yeah, totally," he said sarcastically, hopping out of bed and grabbing a water bottle. He took a swig, before passing it to me, and I gratefully drank it.
"So," I said. "How drunk was I last night?"
"Oh you were completely wasted." He said laughing. "You kept hugging me, and going on and on about how you thought I was cute and how you liked my hair."
"Your joking," I deadpanned. "You have to be."
"Nope," he said, tapping me on the nose, much like I had the night before. "At least now I know how you feel about me."
"There's a lot more than that," I muttered under my breath, silently cursing myself for getting drunk.
The door swung open. It was Sam and Mrs. LaRusso.
"Anthony," Mrs LaRusso said. "We need to talk."