3

August 31st 1999 2:45PM (11)

"Hazel wake up!"

Draco said as he threw a book at my head. I woke up with a sharp pain on the back of my skull. Even though just a month had pasted It felt like an eternity. I got up and began getting dressed. As I finished getting dressed I looked at my watch. 'Why had he waited to wake me up until now?' I thought to my self as I began to do my makeup.

I walked down stairs as I was pushed by Lucius. I fell down the stairs and heard something snap. I looked down to see that my wrist had broken when I landed on it. I tried not to make a big deal about it because he would just call me pathetic and weak so I snuck over to mother and told her.

"Oh dearie..."

She said with a sigh and pulled her wand out.

"Brackium Emendo"

My wrist was suddenly healed and she wiped the tears off my face and I went over to the door and threw my shoes on.

As we walked into the living room mother grabbed the potash. She stepped into the fireplace and grabbed some of the ash and said something inaudible. Next, it was Draco's turn and then mine. As I stepped into the fireplace and grabbed the potash Lucius kept giving me dirty looks.

"Knock-turn alley"

As I shot out into an elevator type room that was on fire, I watched as the rooms passed waiting to get off at the correct one. As I saw mother and Draco I left the elevator with Lucius behind me. We were inside a store called, 'Borgin and Burkes.' As Draco walked around trying to resist touching the items, Lucius bought something. I couldn't see what it is because, he was trying to hide it from me.

After this we went over to a broom shop. Draco and I were staring at the Nimbus 2ooo.

"Stop gawking like a fish let's go."

Lucius said as he stepped on my foot with his cane.
————————————————
September 1, 1999 7:50AM (11)

I woke up urgently and began getting ready for the day. As I was finishing packing my last belongings I forced my suitcase shut and put Sabbath in her cage. As I finished getting ready I rushed down stairs.

Draco and I went through the fireplace to the station. As we got all our stuff on the train we found an empty compartment. I was peering out of the window and staring at people and family's as they passed when, I heard Draco scoff.

I looked at him confused and he just rolled his eyes and didn't answer.

"What's wrong?"

I asked and still no response. Draco was pissing me off so I got up and walked out of the compartment. I began walking through the train and stumbled across a compartment with a brunet boy with round black glasses and a red headed boy.

"Um, may I sit here?"