10

I woke up to Hermione shaking me.

"COM'ON! ITS QUITTACH DAY!" she said throwing a scarf at me. It's been a few weeks since me and Fred "hung out." I sat up and threw the scarf at Hermione. She laughed and walked off.

I stood up and threw on my clothes. I walked down the stairs into the commons. Fred and George walked over to me, I roll eyes and walk in between them.

"What, you're not going to wish me good luck?" Fred said jokingly. I turned around slowly and tilted my head letting it hang.

"Are you going to win?"

"why don't you come and watch and see for yourself." He said with a wink.

"Hmm, waste my time to see if you win or do whatever I want in an empty school....I think ima take do whatever I want, bye!" I said walking out of the picture frame.

"Rude." I heard Fred and George sat in harmony as I stepped out.

"I heard that." I started walking down the hall. I peeked over and saw Snape and some teacher with a turban Talking. I hid behind a wall so I could hear, it didn't work.

"Miss Malfoy, come out." I heard Snape say turning towards me. I slowly walked out when I was greeted with strong arms that pulled me into a broom closet. The closet was pitch black and I couldn't even see an outline of the figure.

I felt two hands wrap around my throat. I placed my hands over them trying to remove them but it didn't work.

"S- to....p" was all I managed to get out before i felt my body go limp.

*~*~*

I bolted up in my bed. Phew. It was just a nightmare. I convinced myself as I walked downstairs into the commons. I didn't see anyone so I walked out into the halls. I still didn't see anyone so I headed out to the courtyard and laid against a tree.

"There you are!" I heard a girl call coming towards me.

"Who are you...?"

"Pansy!" She said excitedly. "How come you aren't at Quittach?"

"Why aren't you?"

"I guess that's true.." she said taking my hand and pulling me towards the game. "Come on!"

As we got to the field I saw the snitch flying around and some kid struggling to get it. Wait. That kid was.......that kid was my brother.

"DRACO ARE YOU STUPID ITS RIGHT THERE!" I shouted out in anger. I knew no one could hear me so I didn't care that was until I felt someone push me. I turned around to see who it was. Crab and goyle.

"Go away." I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up." Crab crossed his arms and goyle popped his knuckles and neck.

"Make me." I barked out in anger. I hated them. "You guys are just a piece in his game. honestly, I don't see why you work for him."

"We don't work for him!" Crab shouted. Pansy slightly laughed and left. Crab and goyle started walking closer making me walk backwards.

"Are these boys bothering you?" I heard a male say next to me. I turned around to see a pale by with rosy cheeks and lips. He had brunette hair and brown eyes. He was in a yellow and black robe. Crab and goyle rolled their eyes and made nasty stares before walking off. "Are you okay?"

I looked up at him and walked past him. "RUDE!" I turned around and stoped walking.

"What's your name?"

"Diggory, Cedric Diggory, what about you milady?"

"Hazel." He smiled and put his hand out. I shook it slightly.

"Nice to meet you hazel." He said walking back to the game. I followed in and went to the Gryffindor section. I found a seat next to Hermione and took it.

"Where were you?" I looked at her confused.

"You never woke me up and it's not a school day."

"That's not my job and yes I did." She crossed her arms and looked annoyed.

"No? I woke up about 30minutes from a nightmare."

"What happend?"

"You woke me up-"

"That's a nightmare?" I looked at her and laughed.

"Anyways, I walked down talked to the twins and walked out. I saw Snape and- wait what?"
Everyone started cheering and stood up clapping. We were to busy to notice that we won.

"WOOO GO HARRY!" Hermione called out jump big up and down. "Oh- go on."

"No- it's fine." She looked at me closely and went back to cheering. I looked down at my shoes and felt a tear fall. I snuck out and ran into the forest. I fell against a tree and started sobbing, running my back down the tree, sitting on the floor. I brought my legs to my chest and sobbed into them.