11

I heard a twig break somewhere in the distance. I quickly stood up and pulled out my wand.

"Lumos." I whispered as the tip of my wand lit up. I didn't see anyone so I quietly ran out of the forest. As I got out I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione going to a small hut. I ran over and hid peeking in. I couldn't hear anything but for a second I thought I saw them say my name.

Ron looked over in my direction and I quickly ducked. I heard the door open and I bolted out of there.

As I got to the castle it was pretty much empty. I walked into a broom closet and saw peeves floating above a chair. I looked at him and walked out of the closet. I saw the chair fly past my head hitting the floor in-front of me and smashing into a billion pieces.

I turned around and looked at him and continued walking.

I ran up to the commons and ran over to the fireplace, hiding next to it. I sat down in the corner and tried to calm down my breathing.

I looked around. I hadn't realized that Fred and George were in the commons since I was to caught up with peeves.

"Are you okay?" George asked staring at me shocked.

"I- I'm fine." I said breathing roughly. I slammed my head against the wall and winced. I rubbed the back of my head and looked over at Fred who was smiling sympathetically.

I stood up and wiped the dust and ash off of me. I walked to the dorms stairs but before I did I walked over to Fred and lightly pushed him. He looked shocked and George started laughing.

I heard someone walking behind me and turned around. Right as I turned around Fred pulled me into a kiss. He put his hands around my waist making me let out a soft moan. I felt him smirk into the kiss as he pulled away leaving me shocked.

I tried to say something but couldn't find any words. I lightly laughed before cursing in my head.

"Nope." I walked up the stairs into 'my' room. I sat on my bed and tried to process what just happened. I walked down stairs and walked over to Fred. "Why." I asked loudly still in shock.

Fred looked slightly scared and George was trying to stop himself from laughing. Fred stared at me blankly. He shrugged his shoulders. I raised my eyebrows slightly and let  out a small laugh. I relaxed my face and smacked the shit out of Fred.

"Ow!" He rested his hand on his face.

"why!" I said still shocked at what I and he did. I bit my lip out of frustration and walked out of the commons.

*~*~*

At dinner I sat down by Hermione and Harry. I looked over and saw Ron fuming. Shit.

"HAZEL!" I heard him shout. I looked over at him trying to keep a poker face. People turned and looked but most didn't care. "Did you hit my brother?" I looked over at Fred who looked concerned.

"I- I-" I was struggling to find the words to explain why I did.

"Come with me." I heard him say taking my wrist. Since when was Ron like this? He's normally sweet.

He pulled me out to the hall and I saw crab and goyle.

"She's all yours." I looked at Ron wide-eyed begging. He smirked at me and left. The boys walked closer popping their knuckles.

"B- boys look, we can talk about this!" My pleading didn't work. Why would Ron do this? He's a good (-ish) kid why is he suddenly being so diffrent?

The boys were a foot away as I quickly turned around and sprinted up the stairs. I was about three stairways up as I tripped. Someone's hand was infront of me. I took it and he pulled me up. He brought me into a secret room.

"Are you okay?" Cedric.

"I'm fine, thank you." I stared into his beautiful eyes but was snapped out of my day dream when I heard the two boys run past.

"I think we're clear now." He said peeking through the door. He smiled at me and put his hand around my lower back leading me out of the closet. He took his hand off and walked back downstairs to the hall.

As I was walking on the stairs the one I was on moved. It brought me to some strange room with no paintings around it or anything. I looked around and quickly ran inside.

There were things covered up by white cloths and a couple that weren't. I walked further down and saw a door. I pulled out my wand and whispered a chant.

The lock came off and I walked inside. I walked over and traced my hand along the wall. As I got halfway through the side wall I felt a warm breeze that smelt like steak. I turned and saw a beast. It was a giant dog with three heads. It stared at me and I slowly backed up into the wall. I look over at the door and back at the creature.

I quickly made my way to the door and slammed it shut. I fell to the ground panting. What was that...?