15

The door quickly opens with a slam, causing the both of us to flinch. We both laugh afterwards before stoping and looking at the person.

"Come with me." Fuck. It's Professor Snape. I help Fred up and we follow him. As we're following him Fred puts his hand on my chin to have me look at him. He puts a finger over his mouth, shushing me. She points at a door and I nod.

We run off towards it and run through more doors before running into someone.

"Ron!?" Fred and I sat in sync. Ron helps Fred up and Fred helps me up.

"Wow what a gentleman" Ron teases. A minute later Snape runs in, out of breath with his robe messed up. I look over at Ron who shuts his eyes.

"Two Weasleys, and a malfoy. How intresting." He says as he walks over.

"Wait! Me and Fred were looking for Ron- because...." I was cut off by Fred.

"Because he was sleep walking." He winks at me.

"And now that we've found him, we'll be off to bed." We say walking out past him.

"Not so fast." He turns around and we do as well so we're facing each other. "Detention."

"All of us?" Ron says. Fred slaps him in the back of the head.

"Glad to see your awake. Now go to bed." Snape says pushing past us.

"Ron!" I say before walking past him. I continue walking back to the door. I hear soft foot steps from someone behind me.

"Can we talk now?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to look at Draco, walking out of the shadows in green plaid pajama pants and a black muscle tank. I roll my eyes and he takes my hand.

He pulls me into a closet and he lights a candle. He sits down on a stool.

"Look that thing about dad and I." He says looking down. "He's trying to get me to-"

There was a soft meow from outside. Draco stoped talking and blew out the candle.

"We better go." He says pulling us out. We quickly run to our commons after saying bye. I run up and say the password. The lady reluctantly lets me in. I walk in to see Fred sitting on the couch.

"Missed me already?" I ask smiling. I sit down next to him and rest my head in his chest.

"Tired already?" He asks moving my hair behind my ear.

"Mhm." I say smiling some, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, hazel." He said still playing with my hair.