6

I awoke to Fred and his brother sitting on the couch next to the one I was on. Fred looked over to me and said,

"Good morning beautiful"

I couldn't help but blush. His brother started laughing as I hid my face. I sat up and stretched.

"What time is it?"

"11:45"

"WHAT!?!?"

"Yup you missed all your classes."

The boy said as he shrugged.

"On the first day?"

"Yup,"

"Oh no...."

Fred began to laugh.

"Did I say something?"

"Yea."

I picked up the pillow I was laying on and threw it at him. He grabbed the pillow and looked me dead in the eyes. I stood up quickly and ran to the girls dorms. As I went he threw the pillow at me but missed.

When I walked into the girls dorm I saw that everyone was still asleep (exept for Hermione) so I walked over to my bed and looked at my clock, 6:45AM. Annoyed I began to get ready. As, I was getting ready most of the other girls woke up.

When I finished getting ready I walked downstairs and the boys were gone. I picked up my book from last night and left. I never did know if Ron had came back but, whatever. When I walked out a bunch of people were walking into the dining hall so, I did as well. As I walked down stairs I saw Draco. He was walking with two boys behind him.

I approached him and his 'body guards' stoped me.

"Um, excuse me?"

The boys didn't move.

"What is your problem. I'm just trying to talk to my brother."

The two boys looked at each other confused.

"Brother?"

The two boys said.

"Yea...?"

The boys still didn't move and just looked dumb.

"Whatever."

I said as I left and went into the hall. The only Gryffindors in there were Ron, Harry, and some random NPCs. I sat down at the right end of the table. I don't know why I went there I wasn't hungry.

Later a few more kids came down like, Hermione, Zaria, Fred, and percy. A little later George walked in, in his pajamas. George sat across from me and Fred. Percy sat down at the end talking to some girl.

"Who's he talking to?"

"I don't know...maybe his secret girlfriend?"

Fred then mumbled something again

"Speak up."

"What ever do you mean?"

"You mumbling. Stop it."

I rolled my eyes and Fred looked as red as his hair.

"What's your name?"

"Me?"

"Yea Fred 2.0."

Fred began laughing demonically.

"It wasn't that funny Fred."

"My names George and if anything he's George 2.0."

George crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Oh really. At least he remembered to change out of PJS."

George looked down at his clothes, stood up and left.

"Your brothers kinda dumb."

"Yea.."

When breakfast finished I went to class with all the first years. We had transfiguration first.

NPC: non-playable charecter