5

As I sat down at the table everyone scooted away. I was used to being disliked and ignored so it didn't bother me. I still don't know why people don't like me.

A tall red headed boy stood up and walked over to me and then, sat in front of me.

"Hey!"

I looked around to make sure he was talking to me.

"Um, hi?"

Some of the kids from the other side of the table were staring at us and making jokes.

"What's your name?"

I looked at him in confusion.

"Professor M. Literally said it."

He mumbled something to himself.

"What was that?"

"Oh- um nothing."

I rolled my eyes.

"Hazel."

The boy looked confused.

"Hazel?"

"My name, it's hazel."

"That's a lovely name matches the girl- oh and im Fred"

I began to laugh awkwardly.

"Did I say something?"

I kept laughing and didn't answer. People from the other end of the table were just staring at me. When I saw them I quickly stoped laughing. Fred looked confused and stood up and left.

When the feast ended we followed our head's to the dormitories. For Gryffindor we followed Percy. He was very bossy and he was very different from the rest of the Weasleys.

As we got into the dorms I walked up to the women's dorms and opened Sabbaths cage. I let her out through the window because, she had been locked up all day. Suddenly, two girls walked into to the room which startled me. I turned around to see it was Hermione and Zaria.

"Oh."

Zaria said eyeing me. I was confused but decided to ignore it and began unpacking.

"How come you don't look like a Malfoy?"

"Excuse me?"

What did she mean 'I did not look like a Malfoy.'

"Well your brunette and brown eyes and you're not pale and you don't seem like a stuck up prick."

I was shocked to hear what came out of her mouth.

"What have the malfoys ever done? Well...other than Lucius."

"Lucius works for he who shall not be named and he's a terrible person."

"Okay but what about narcisista and Draco?"

"The hat didn't even touch his head before it shouted out slytherin."

"Doesn't prove anything. Harry Potter was almost in Slytherin."

The girl just rolled her eyes and her and Hermione walked out of the dorm. Later, around night I was getting ready for bed when all the girls came into the room. Everyone was changing into pajamas. The girls each said good night around 10:27PM (Hermione had been asleep since 8:30.)

When everyone was finally asleep I snuck out in the commons. I sat in the couch with a book in hand and began reading. I heard someone walking down one of the stairs. I turned around and saw Ron sneaking out.

"What are you doing?"

"I could ask you the same thing."

"Um.....I-"

"You what?"

The boy didn't say anything else and he just walked out of the portrait hole. Later around 11:20PM I fell sleep curled in one of the blankets on the couch.