14

"FRED! HURRY UP THESE HEELS ARE KILLING ME." I scream up into the boys dorms.

"SHUT UP WERE TRYING TO STUDY!" One boy yells back. I hear Fred running down the stairs in a suit.

"You look-"

"I know, let's go." He wraps his arm around mine and we quickly sneak out up to the area.

"Do you have your wand?" He nods and I point at the candles. He points at them and says a spell. "Show off."

"You know you like me~" I quickly look up at him and roll my eyes. After a while I lean over the edge and look down at the grounds.

"It's nice out at night, huh." I feel arms wrap around my waist. Fred placed his head in my shoulder and rests it there. I let out a soft laugh before turning around.

I hear a voice from down the hall.

"Are you okay?" A male says

"Yes, I'm fine" a women says back.

It's them! I look at Fred and he nods. We sit down and they come over. Cho sits next to me, smiling widely. Cedric sits across from her. He looks down and then looks up at her causing her to pinch my leg. Cho leans into my ear and whispers,

"Thank you so much, god, he's so cute!" We both giggle and so do the boys. I look at Cho, she's redder than a Tomato. "I didn't think they could hear me."

I roll my eyes and Fred walks behind one of the walls and brings out a picnic basket. He sets it down in the middle and looks over at me before putting plates and wine glasses out.

Cedric gets Cho some food and some sparking cider, Fred does the Same.

"Why thank you sir~" I say in an accent. Fred silently laughs, smirking. After about fifteen minutes later me and Fred get up to leave.

"You're not staying?" Cho asks softly.

"No, I wish we could but I'm awfully tired." I say yawning. "Goodnight!"

I say smiling at her. Fred reaches down and tangles his and my fingers together. We walk down the stairs of the astronomy tower and head back to the dorms. As we get to the portrait hole Fred stops us and turns around.

"Fred I-" he cuts me off pushing me into the wall giving me a passionate kiss. He quickly slides his tongue in making me gasp. We both separate allowing each other to breathe.

"Shit, I'm sor-" I cut him off kissing him quickly. "Damn...."

I smile and grab his hand. We walk back to the dorms together.

"Do you hear that?" He asks. I turn towards him and shake my head. "I think someone's coming!"

We quickly run into a closet and are pushed close to each other, giving me butterflies as he looks down at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and slightly shove him, causing something to fall down.

Fred falls backwards and lands in between a shelf. We laugh and quickly stop when we hear someone outside. We both look at each other, frightful.