8

We had flying class next and then lunch. During flying class Madam Hooch began giving us instructions.

"Step on the left side of your broom, and say UP."

Everyone began to say 'up' and Harry already had his.

"Up!"

The broom came to my hand.

'YES' I thought tomyself because, even Hermione couldn't get it.

"Now that you have your broom mount it. I want you to kick hard off the ground hover, lean forward and touch back down."

Madam hooch blew her whistle and children did as she said. Neville suddenly began flying up into the air. His broom went haywire and he was flying everywhere. He fell off his broom on the roof and was only hanging on by his robes.

He fell and landed on another spike. This time hanging on by his sweater. He suddenly fell with a sickening crack. I and the other Gryffindors were all concerned but Draco and his 'gang' were laughing.

"Hey, it's Neville's remeberal. Maybe if he would have remembered to give this a squeeze he would have remembered to fall on his fat ass."

"Draco, that's not funny."

Draco just looked at me and started laughing.

"Give it here malfoy!"

"No, I think I'll leave it somewhere for longbottom to find....how about in the ROOF!"

The two boys set off into the sky.

"they're going to get into trouble."

I said as Draco did a 360•. Draco suddenly threw it towards the school and Harry raced towards it. When Harry caught it he came back and everyone except crab, goyle, Draco, and Hermione were cheering.

"Oh come on losen up Hermione."

I said as I lightly nudged her. Hermione began to smile. profesor McGonagall came out and called for Harry.

"I told him he shouldn't have done that."

Said Hermione rolling her eyes. A minute later, Madam Hooch came back insuring us that Neville was okay and would be back to shape soon.

"Where's Harry Potter?"

"Oh- um Professor McGonagall took him..."

"Why?"

I just shrugged but then, Draco spoke up.

"Cause he was flying."

I looked at Draco dead in the eyes.

"Because YOU threw Neville's rememberal at the roof!"

"Not my fault he left it here."

I wanted to slap him but he would probably send note to father. Madam hooch just left. Clearly she didn't feel like dealing with it. As class ended we went to lunch.

During lunch I sat by Fred, while George sat across from both of us. I began reading a book about Herbology as Fred said,

"How was your day."

I turned to look at him.

"Jolly."

I said sarcastically as George started laughing at Fred. George mouthed something to Fred but the only word I could pick up was 'hazel' and 'bet'.

"What are you two talking about?"

"You'll find out later-"

George reassuringly said.

A/N (Y'all I can't spell and it littraly auto corrected to : reí gagueo longbottom, reigns hiring Lucius)