six.

"good night j"

six.

@kaiajenner posted:

liked by @marcusrashford, @milliebobbybrown and @judebellingham and 2,570,989 others

@kaiajenner ♠️♣️

@gigihadid lover
^@kaiajenner loml

@kyliejenner stealing that when i next see u
^@kaiajenner it's kendall's...
^@kendalljenner couldv'e at least tagged me
^@kaiajenner i'm sorry. guys it is @kendalljenner's dress
^@kendalljenner i hate you

@judebellingham wow
^@kaiajenner wowza

@user1 dream body what the hell

@user2 of course jude can pull her

@user3 go back to america!

@user4 jude can do better

@user5 i love her and jude!

"reservation under the name bellingham, sir" jude said to the man behind the counter. "yes, right this way sir." the man said holding his hand out in the direction we were going in.

my hand rested comfortably in jude's as he followed the man to our table. we had asked for a table not by any windows, just in case of paparazzies. the restaurant was very formal. elegant is a better word. it screamed expensive. like something you would see in paris.

i suddenly felt very grateful that i packed this dress, so i wasn't underdressed for the occasion. jude was dressed in a button up shirt and some dress pants. he looked insanely hot, if i were to say so myself...

i looked at the menu and scanned it for anything, i might like to have. it was an italian restaurant so it did have a lot of the classics; pasta, pizza etc. "i think i might have the spaghetti." i said "that looks good. but i think i'll have a pizza, maybe pepperoni." he said shutting the menu and turning his focus to me.

"how have you been?" he asked. "not much has changed since i saw you yesterday." i joked. "although this morning kendall and marcus told me they were dating, like officially." i said, sipping the champagne in front of me.

i probably shouldn't have told him about that, due to their privacy and the possibility he could tell someone. but i felt that jude wasn't the type of person to do that. that's what i hoped.

the waiter came over to our table and we ordered our meals, as well as a white wine to share.

"tell me about your family." i say starting a conversation. "well, my mum is called denise and my dad is called mark. we lived in birmingham and i played for birmingham city football team, before i signed with dortmund. then we moved out here. i have a younger brother, jobe. he is still at school and plays for birmingham city." jude explains.

"are you close with your brother?" i ask him, intrigued. "very. we are very supportive of each other, i tell him everything." he said. my heart warmed when i saw the smile on his face when he talked about his brother and parents.

"other than jobe, who would you say your 'best mates' are?" i said, putting on a british accent when i said 'best mates'. "well, a lot of the lads at football i am close with like gio and erling. but also some of the lads from the england squad too, like trent alexander arnold, reece james and marcus, of course." he answers my question. "how about you; who would you consider you're closest friend?"

"i mean, my family, but probably mostly kendall. marcus of course, also like the hadids. and im also quite close with kourtney's ex, scott. but honestly not very many people." i say dropping my eyes to the rings on my fingers, sitting in my lap.

i look up at jude and he is watching my every move, like i am a puzzle he has been trying to solve for hours. like i'm the last clue to solving a murder. it's refreshing to think that someone would think that much of you.

"your pizza and pasta, miss, sir." the waiter said as he laid our meals down on the table.

after the very enjoyable dinner, jude and i began our walk back to the hotel.

our hands were linked and our cheeks warm. the night was full of joke after joke, the both of us learning about each other's past, greatest desires, exchanging embarrassing memories and stories.

i feel as if i've been collecting these memories just to tell him.

jude and i being the children we are, were swinging our intertwined hands, as we practically skipped down the streets of dortmund.

i burst out laughing when jude suddenly physically jumped as if he was a little kid after watching their first horror movie. "are you alright?" i asked jude practically wheezing from laughter. "i felt a raindrop on the back of my neck. shut up" he said. then i felt it. it was raining.

i know it's cliché but i love the rain, we never got it in calabasas or in la. when it did rain, it was a public holiday. but when i moved to london, everyone was so depressed on rainy days, i was at my best on a rainy day. cuddle into a blanket and watch a christmas movie even if it wasnt christmas, with a warm cup of hot chocalate in hand, who wouldn't want to do that?

i pulled jude into the centre of the now pouring rain, grinning brightly. jude tugged at my hand and we ran in the rain in the direction of the hotel, but didn't have the destination anymore. i laughed so loudly people must've bee complaining. my happiness was through the roof and i never have felt more at peace than right now. the water meant that my dress was sticking to my sides but i didn't care. jude's dress shirt was practically now see through and sticking to his muscles. i didn't mind.

a bolt of lightning shot across the sky making me come to a screaming halt, dragging jude with me. jude looked at me slightly confused before he caught on to what was happening and came and stood next to me, draping an arm over my shoulders and we both just stared at the light show in the sky.

i spun around so i was face to face with jude, mere inches away from each other. my eyes glistened as they stared into his, which were flicking down to my lips too many times to be ignored. our lips met each other's as the rain came crashing down on top of both of us. my hands went into his now wet hair and one of his was tilting my chin up whilst the other one was secured around my waist.

it was perfect. the perfect time. the perfect place. the perfect weather. the perfect feeling. the perfect guy.

euphoria tingled through me, so this is what it feels like? it's different. it's different than with timothee. yes he treated me well, and he was a great guy. but, it was nowhere near as perfect as right now.

jude and i pulled away from each other eventually. i smiled sheepishly at him, he grinned. that kiss said everything we needed it to. there was nothing left unsaid.

we eventually reached my hotel, which i was disappointed about.

i would spend forever walking in the rain if it was with him.

"goodnight kai." "good night j"

they're so cute it makes me want to cry and puke at the same time