twelve.

"god,  why do you not want me to have sex?!"

twelve.

"i'm so obsessed with these lips." jude mumbled dragging one of his fingers across my bottom lip. before he resumed with kissing me against the door of our apartment. "jude that's kinda cringey" i laugh. "shut up. you love it" he said between kisses.

"jude." i said pulling away only for him to reattach our lips in haste. now tugging at my shirt.

"jude. come on. at least wait till we are inside." i giggle at him.

"jude doesn't say anything except reach down and open the door still keeping our lips attached and an arm around my neck.

"OH MY EYES!"

"TRENT?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" jude curses his best friend.

"I CAME IN HERE TO WATCH TV WHILST YOU GUYS WERE AT DINNER. NOT TO WATCH YOU TOO SNOG."

"DONT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TELEVISION" jude went on, clearly very sexually frustrated.

"yes but your room smells so much better." he stated not even looking away from the television.

"maybe because you stink." jude commented, rolling his eyes at the scouse.

"ok, trent how about you go back to your own room and spray some cologne or something in there to make it not stink. and jude go into the shower and get ready for bed." i said. "god i feel like your mother."

"youre the hot mom." trent giggled.

"watch yourself." jude scowled, glaring at the other boy. "ok trent let's go now, 0k. bye bye." i walked trent to the door trying to get him out as fast as possible.

i turned around and let against the door, sighing looking at jude, radiating annoyance.

he began to walk over to me, with that look in his eye. "no. shower. now." i said stopping him and turning towards the bathroom to have. a shower. he groans.

"trent's wrong. you're not the hot mom, you're the boring mom." jude groaned. "no kisses for you tonight" i said turning around and facing my suitcase. "no, love i'm sorry, i'm sorry you are the hot mom" he ran over to me wrapping his arms around my waist burying his head into my neck.

"fine kisses tonight." i groan hardly being able to stay mad at the precious boy clinging to me like i'm his life support.

"as long as you get into the shower in 5 seconds." i smirk. "i'm going" and he's gone.

sighing in victory i sit on the couch, with my cheeks flushed from what has just happened in my room.

"there's room for two?" jude said poking his head out of the room, his bare chest showing. "3...2-" "IM GOING"

"kendall. we have to play matchmaker ok" kenny and i are sitting in the café on sight, drinking coffee, with our laptops answering some emails, whilst the guys are at training and jobs is sleeping.

"yes we have to get jobe someone." she agreed. "not just jobe though. trent as well." i explained.

"baby trent!? he's like our adorable baby brother." kendall said. "yes and he's annoying like a baby brother."

our conversation was cut short by jude and marcus walking in and sitting beside us. "hello there." jude said from beside me. "hello stranger." i grinned back and pecked his lips.

"what you two ladies talking about" marcus asked gaining mine and jude's attention. "getting jobe and trent girlfriends." kendall expected.

"please! oh my god especially trent. still haven't forgiven him about the other day." jude scoffed at the memory, of trent 'ruining his chance'.

"so who do you have in mind?" marcus asked, still laughing at jude. "no one." kendall said. "we've made excellent progress as you can see." note the sarcasm.

"we'll jobe should be easy, right?" marcus asked, "i always see tiktoks of how 'dateable' jobe is." he said.

"you have tiktok?"
"you watch tiktoks?"
"you watch tiktoks of jude's brother?"

we all asked at the same time.

marcus nervously chuckled and stood up leaving not even answering our questions.

"i'll get some answers out of him, don't worry. bye guys" kendall said packing up her things and leaving.

jude leaned in closer to me. "they're gone." he grinned. "they are." i smile back. he leaned in and kissed me slowly, but hungrily.

"hey g- OH MY GOD" jobe yelled before covering his eyes and running away.

"not again." jude groaned.

"god,  why do you not want me to have sex?!" jude asked the sky as if he were going to receive an answer. "it's ok, j. you weren't gonna have any, even without the interruptions ." i smiled. "i hate you. but we all know, no one can resist this beauty." "don't hold your breath about that."

that night the team had a team dinner just for the team, gareth's orders. so the wags and family were all on their own for dinner.

so kendall, jobe, sasha and i were all sat around a dinner table eating our dinner, a little sad that our favourite people weren't here, but we entertained ourselves, with many of jobes jokes.

"is that trent's brother over there?" i ask jobe, who then looked behind him to see a boy sitting at a table alone.

"yes, marcel is over there." jobe said nonchalantly. "want to invite him over her?" i ask as if it was the obvious thing for him to do. "i'm good." he said after the thought about it. "rude child." i scoffed at him as i got up and out of my seat myself.

"hello, are you marcel?" i spoke as soon as i was close enough to marcel's table for him to notice me. "yes, are you kaia?" he asked. "yes! i was just wondering if you wanted to join us over there. jobe was too chicken to ask you over here yourself." i said, marcel laughed.

"alright then." he said standing up and following me back to the table.

"guys this is marcel. marcel this is kendall my sister, sasha, jacks girlfriend and of course you know jobe." marcel nodded and greeted everyone before taking a seat next to jobe.

it took no longer than 30 seconds before jobe and marcel were in a very deep conversation. i feel like a matchmaker right now.

NO I KINDA SHIP MARCEL AND JOBE NOW