fifteen.

smut warning!

fifteen.

jude walked over to me painfully slowly. he backed me against the wall next to the window, that was slightly open. i gasped at the proximity of our bodies.

he pressed his lips to mine roughly. i kissed back with equal amounts of passion.

he breaks the kiss and starts kissing down my neck searching for the sensitive places on my skin. when he eventually finds it a shallow moan escapes my lips.

his hands are roaming around my body, playing with the end of my braid, slightly lifting the hem of the dress that i'm wearing so that its resting higher on my legs. whilst my hands are tangled in his hair, lightly tugging on it from time to time. running my fingertips along his clothed muscular shoulders.

i bring my hands around the other side of his shirt and rest on his chest. he pulls away from my neck, that was surely covered in hickeys and looks me in the eye as he slowly. dangerously slowly, unbuttons his dress shirt and undoes his tie. while i'm just stood there watching him. it's like torture.

he throws the material away somewhere in the room, leaving his abs on full display, i run a hand down them, enjoying the way his muscles tense under my touch.

while i'm distracted, he wastes not another second to run his hand up my thigh and make contact with my black thong. his fingers running dangerously close to where i needed him most.

"jude please" i whined as his fingers now ran over my wet sensitive folds over the thin material. his fingers skillfully drew light circles over my clit, making me buck my hips onto his hand to try and gain any sort of friction.

he tuts at me action, "so desperate aren't you pretty girl?" he whispers huskily at me, his fingers moved to the hem of my panties and dragged them down my thighs in one movement. leaving me bare and exposed.

once again his lips found my own, his tongue slipping into my mouth, exploring each and every crevice. whilst his middle finger teased my hole, spreading my wetness. he pushed his finger in, as i moaned into his mouth gripping his hair in my fingers.

"oh jude" i sighed at the contact, as he sped up his fingers adding in a second. he was testing my limits, finding my boundaries. i liked it. he kissed along my collarbones and my neck, sucking and licking any skin he can find.

his thumb, meanwhile, was busy drawing shapes on my clit, working to overstimulate me into an orgasm. "jude, i- i'm close" i moan, my breath hitching when he adds a third fingers, and speeding up his fingers even faster if that was even possible.

"cum for me baby, i want you to cum for me" he whispers into my ear.

and just like that i do.

his fingers pull away from my heat, and he brings them to his mouth, sucking them clean, staring directly into my eyes.

"can you take another sweetheart?" he asks
me. i nod breathlessly. "i'm going to need words love" the boy inquires using his thumb to rub my cheek fondly. "yes, i can" i whisper. he smiles lightly at me before turning me around, making me gasp.

he brings his fingers to the zip at the top of my dress and pulling it down until it pooled at my ankles. a hand wrapped around my back and skillfully unhooked my bra in one movement, now leaving me naked. jude placed at delicate hand on the small of my back, guiding me to the bed.

i decided that i wanted to take some charge, so i turn and push him down onto the bed. he stared up at me, smirking with that glimmer of curiosity in his eyes.

i sit on the bed between his legs and unbutton his trousers, dragging them, along with his boxers, down his legs before throwing them off the bed.

he was fucking huge.

i didnt waste a second to straddle his hips and line him up with my entrance. slowly sinking down on his, feeling him stretch my insides out. feeling him cause the pain that felt so good in all the right ways. god. i moan as does jude, at the pleasure.

it takes me a moment to get used to the feeling of him filling me up before i start grinding my hips, and driving my hips up and then back down his dick.

he looks angelic beneath me. one hand resting on my hip, the other resting above his head. his eyes shut in euphoria.

he was at my full mercy.

one of my hands rested on his hand on my hip and the other one rested in between his pecs, helping me keep my balance.

"you look so pretty my love. making me feel so good" jude moaned.

he soon started thrusting his hips up into mine, causing him to go even deeper inside of me and hit the spots that i didn't even know existed. moans and the sound of our skin slapping against each other filled the room.

"cum for me kai" jude demanded as if knowing that i was about to anyways. jude quickened his pace as to near himself to his own release.

with a gasp and a groan, we came. breathless and in complete euphoria.

he pulled me off of him, then laid me on his chest. "you were so good, darling" he whispered before kissing my temple.

"go to sleep now, my love" i whispered tracing his jaw with my fingers. he chuckled at my words, as he pulled the sheets up to cover our intertwined naked bodies.

"i'll be dreaming of you"

hi guys, i am so sorry for being mia for the past few months. a lot has happened, and i cant promise that my updates will be consistent but they are coming! 

also i wrote this chapter months ago and never got round to posting it, so i'm sorry if it's shit. 

the story is getting interesting soon, won't be all sunshine and rainbows for much longer! love you, thanks for all the support. 

xx