ten.

"i thought he was very hot."

ten.

jude had come back from training and left together to go to dinner at the restaurant at the camp., at around 8:30. we were going to meet marcus and kendall, jobe also tagged along with us.

ever since i had arrived at at george's park, i have been spending more and more time with jobe. he's such a sweet kid and feels like a younger brother to me. he told me about his life in birmingham, football, school, friends. anything and everything. jobe was an outgoing person, very funny and easy to get along with. someone i would love to consider a friend.

"we really need to find jobe a girl" marcus said, "we really do". jude agreed as he shifted in his seat to bring it closer to mine, distracting me from what the others were talking about.

jude placed his hand on the back of my chair, brushing it against my bare shoulder, still contributing to the conversation that marcus, kendall and jobe were having. they were asking him what his type was and that kind of thing.

"listen i like any girl as long as she has a good heart and has pretty eyes." "that's adorable" kendall answered him.

"how did you two meet?" jobe asked marcus and kendall changing the subject not wanting to be teased for his previous words.

"through kaia. first time i met kendall i knew i loved her." marcus said with hearts practically in his eyes, staring lovingly at his girlfriend.

"that's cute." i said, knowing it would annoy him. "what about you and jude huh?" marcus said throwing me a glare. "was it love at first sight for you guys as well?" jobe asked, finishing marcus' question off for him.

i glanced over at jude before i answered. he was looking at me eager for my response to them. "all i'm gonna say is, i thought he was very hot." i answered bluntly, making them all laugh except jude who pretended to throw up. "that my big brother" jobe said disgusted that anyone would think of his stinky older brother as 'hot'. "don't worry jobe, you have the bellingham genes, you'll get the ladies soon enough" jude teased slapping him on the back. "i hate you all."

"what about for you jude? love at first sight?" kendall asked him. "well i always had a crush on her, and when i found out she was coming the bvb gala, cant lie i was kind of stoked." jude grinned blushing. as i put a hand on his thigh. he just smiled at me.

"goodnight guys" i say to marcus and kendall as they went into their room. as it turns out their room was just across the hallway from us, which was very ideal.

"no funny business." jobe said sternly. "alright dad" jude said. "you disgust me" he rolled his eyes at jude.
"goodnight jobe" i wave to the younger boy as jude practically drags me into the room, desperate for alone time away from his baby brother.

as soon as the door shut being us, jude pressed me against the wall and kissed me deeply, running his hands up and down my back. of course i returned the kiss with just as much passion. "i've missed these lips" he mumbles. "mhmm" i agree.

"what's up jude" i ask him, sensing something was on his mind.

"just missed you that's all." jude mumbled against my skin. i properly pulled away from him to look into his eyes. "that's not it."

"yes it is... partly."

"tell me."

jude sighed before he began. "kaia, stop me if i'm going crazy here. but i really like you, and i really would love to wake up beside you every morning, show you off to everyone, see you sitting in the stands at my football games, make you soup when you're sick and call you mine. ever since we met, the gala, the kiss in the rain, i feel like a new man. you bring out the best in me and make me feel brand new."

"there's a spark that i cant deny when someone brings you up, when i talk to you, when i kiss you, anything about you. we could be so good together. so kaia. that is why i am asking; will you be my girlfriend." jude expressed all of his feelings as he paced the room settling for standing by the window on the far side of the room. i stayed still. listening.

my heart was racing. he felt it to, the undeniable spark, the invisible string drawing us together. "yes." i breathed out. "yes yes a million times yes" i smiled, wasting no time to run up to him and kiss him on the lips.

a kiss that represented so much more than just two people's lips colliding. it was a kiss full of love and emotion. full of passion and need. the need to be beside each other, to be close to each other. and to never let go of each other.

my heart is so full of adoration for this boy that it might implode at any second. the warmth in my cheeks and the butterflies in my stomach proved that.

jude bellingham you are quite the charmer.

"so you thought i was hot, huh?" jude smirked at me, pulling away slightly from the kiss just to tease me "shut up and kiss me, you idiot" i blushed, pulling him in for again, one of my hand finding itself to the back of his hair, tugging on it slightly. "your idiot" he mumbled against my lips. "my idiot."

help i'm cringing at myself but jude is hot so idc