thirteen.

"i don't know maybe i trust trent a bit too much?"

thirteen.

"what do you think you are wearing?" jude asked me as i stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom where jude was seconds before, sprawled across the bed but is now slowly standing to his height.

"an england shirt." i say as if it the most obvious thing in the world, pointing to the three lions emblem on the shirt.

today england had a friendly match against switzerland at wembley. jude was part of the starting 11, which he was really proud of.

"oh really i had no idea." he remarked. "then what's the problem?"

"whose name is on the back?" he questions, he was now leaning against the wall with his arms folded. "bellingham of course." i say. "right?" i asked, my smile faltering slightly when i see the look on his face.

"well it looks to me that doesn't say 'bellingham'. but in fact it says 'alexander- arnold" jude said with that look on his face that makes me want to punch him and also kiss him a hundred times.

"that bitch, trent." i cursed my friend. "he gave me this shirt telling me you gave it to him to give to me." i explained.

"i'm sorry." i say. "sometimes, you are just so silly kaia. how did you not look at the name on the back before putting it on?" he began laughing, making me relax a little bit. he wasn't actually angry.

"i don't know maybe i trust trent a bit too much?"

"you're lucky i have a spare shirt in my suitcase" "oh my god, thank you thank you thank you!" i run up to him and hug him. he just laughs and kisses my head.

the stadium was loud. very loud. it was wall- to - wall full of rowdy english football fans already chanting before the game had even started. there were the odd swiss supporter but hardly any compared to the english.

the family and friends were all seated in a reserved box, not very close to the pitch but still had a very good view.

"i'm going to go and get some food" jobe announced. "want anything?" "its alright i will come with." i say, desperate to get inside into the air conditioning.

english summers are usually not like this, england hardly ever gets an actual summer. more likely it gets multiple cloudy days, with a bit of heat but the wind ruins it. this summer it's positively boiling, i have gotten so sunburnt over the past few days.

jobe and i weaved through the many people in the eating area, holding our own food and the things we got for kendall, marcell and sasha. the game was soon starting an we didn't want to miss the start.

"hey what took you guys so long?" kendall asked us. "absolutely mental in there loads of people." jobe escaped. "mental is such a british word" i said mostly to myself but of course the englishman beside me heard. "piss off, jenner" jobe flipped me off. "offensive"

"and out come the teams going head to head tonight: england and switzerland!" the announcer said as if on cue. my eyes were glued to the pitch, looking for my english boy.

as i was searching the boys, i saw trent and he sent me finger guns, which i playfully glared at him pointing to the back of my shirt, which made him giggle.

i finally spotted jude, butterflies erupted in my stomach. when i saw him already looking at me, i wave slightly and i blow him a kiss. he grins and does the same.

both the teams line up for the national anthems, anxious for the game to begin.

i just know how jude is feeling, nervous to play well, to represent his country right, to not let the team down and to make his friends and family proud. but i knew he would also be feeling confident, telling himself to trust his skills and his determination to win the game for himself and everyone else.

the spirits are high and nerves are evident in the stadium, everyone on edge as the whistle blows and kick off begins.

luckily harry kane one the coin toss so england are starting with the ball.

during the first half, england dominates the game. passing the ball down the field and into the box several times, but just not quite managing to get a goal in. however they haven't conceded a goal to the swiss either; their defense on point and jordan pickford, the goalie, making some excellent saves.

jude was playing excellently, applying pressure on the other team, making good runs, tackles and passes. at one point he had a great shot on target but the swiss goal keeper saved it. anyone and everyone could sense his frustration but knew he was determined to get redemption.

going into the second half, it was still 0-0 but i knew england were going to keep fighting.

harry kane started with the ball as the whistle blew, passing it to declan rice. declan ran with it weaving through a few defenders before passing it to jude.

jude skillfully sprinted with it, causing the stadium to start cheering as he was approaching the box. one of the swiss defender was in his way, so jude passed it to phil foden. phil passed it back to him as soon as jude got around the defender.

by now jude was practically in-front if the goal, so he took a shot at the right top corner, AND SCORED!!!

jude ran to the corner closest to us and did his celebration whilst looking me in the eye. i grin and cheer at him. it didn't take long for the rest of the team to jump on him and congratulate him, causing us to break eye-contact.

scoring within the first minute of the second half, and such an amazing goal as well.

the game ended 1-0 to england and they were buzzing, unbelievably happy to have won at home. jude, of course won man of the match.

he was england's star for the night, and for every night after.

i'm sorry this is such a shit chapter, but i needed to update.