eleven.

"i like seeing you in my shirt"

eleven.

jude

i woke up with kaia in my arms, she was dead asleep in one of my shirts. she has been sleeping like a baby the entire night, contradicting to my sleep, which i didn't get much of last night. i was too entranced by her to even think about shutting my eyes for more than to blink.

how could someone look so stunning when they aren't even conscious. i don't think she actually understood  how happy i was when she returned my feelings, i don't know what i would've done if she had rejected me. probably cry.

i knew i had to get up to go to training. otherwise southgate would be on at me, it was a wonder yesterday he let me be late to training so i could see kaia. i didn't want to get on his bad side or take advantage of being on the england team.

i pressed a feather-light kiss to her neck, hoping it would draw her from her sleep in the gentlest of ways. she shifted and placed one of her hands on the back of my neck, still giving me access to her neck. "kai" i mumbled against her skin. "we have to get up" i knew she was awake, her breathing shifted.

she groaned at my words, "but i don't want to" she said sleepily now fully turning to face me and cuddle into my bare chest. i chuckled at her.

"we should get up." she agreed before sitting up and stretching her arms above her head, the shirt she was wearing riding up slowly, revealing the back of her black lace underwear. i diverted my eyes, ignoring the burning sensation rising to my cheeks.

i also sat up and pulled the covers away from my body and standing up. i walked over to the dresser which was ideally placed closer to her side of the bed. i sorted through it trying to find my training kit and socks to wear. i purposefully flexed my back muscles more to impress her.

i felt her eyes following my every action and scan my body endure every minute  movement." like what you see." i say turning around to face her. i smirk seeing her flustered face. "shut up." she answers. "don't worry i also like what i see" i grin winking at her.

she gives me a confused glance asking me to explain what the hell i mean. she was clearly confused because she has just woken up and to her she looked like someone ran over a trash can (entirely incorrect). i knew she hated the way she looked in the morning, even though i thought she looked positively angelic.

"i like seeing you in my shirt, with your hair a mess, all clingy and desperate for me to touch you in any way, squirming when i do finally." i explain to her.

i watched as her cheeks changed shade, from red to redder. i walk over to her and lay her down on the bed as i hovered over her. my lips brushing against hers in the lightest way possible, teasing her.

"we'll i better go to training" i say standing up walking back over to the dresser.

"that's not fair." she groans frustrated. "what do you mean?" i ask her knowing exactly what she means. "you doing that then leaving." she pouts. "well if you want it come get it." i smirk.

"is that a challenge, mr bellingham?" she said. god i love her saying my last name. "yes it is, mrs bellingham." i taunt.

"i'm going to go have a shower." i say picking up my clothes and walking towards the bathroom, "there's room for two?" i ask hopeful. "you're dreaming bellingham." she replied smiling. "worth a shot eh"

kaia.

today was the first day of open training, meaning we could go out and watch them train. i was excited to see jude train.

jobe and i walked out and onto the stands on the side of the pitched. kendall alreayd sitting there. "could've waited for us" jobe joked in his accent which kendall still couldn't get used to.

"soon you will be out there training with them" i turn to jobe. "one can dream" jobe said with a small smile appearing on his face.

"KAIA!" i heard someone shout. "trent alexander arnold what a surprise." i say to the boy running over to us. "how have we been here over a 24 hours and it's my first time seeing you." he complains. "i ask myself the same question." i smile at my old friend.

trent and i of course, we're close through marcus. most of the footballers im friends with is because of marcus i'm not going to lie. "ARNOLD GET OVER HERE" we heard one of the boys shout.

"i have to go listen to your boyfriend rant about how amazing you are, don't want to break to him the bad news of the reality." trent sighed dramatically. "the reality is i'm not amazing im the best." i grin. "sure."

"tell jude i'll be watching will ya." "of course, my favs are finally together, oh my god. you don't understand i broke my phone because i saw him commenting on your posts. from then on i started believing in true love" he spoke. "shove off trent, go back before you get into trouble. "see ya around mrs bellingham." i don't know whether to cry, laugh or jump up and down in happiness over the nickname. probably the last one.

throughout the training session, my eyes never left jude. the way he would move the ball around with his feet never ever failed to impress me. his talent and skill always showed whenever the played or trainer and i admired him for it. fully supporting the idea that you play how you train.

he got every shot in the net, every tackle he could he did, passed to his teammates the set up chances. he laughed with them, focused when the coach was talking or if he was struggling with an activity.

i enjoyed watching him train. it was so fascinating.

and also of course he looks insanely attractive all sweaty and focused. no shut up kaia.

but he does🫣

2 updates in one day who is this???