nine.

"i missed you more, my love."

nine.

the weeks leading up to the england camp was a blur, mostly spent sat in my apartment eating chocolate and watching romcoms trying to ignore marcus and kendall making out in the next room. them being all lovey dovey was great but it made it more obvious that jude wasn't here.

i miss jude.

we message each other everyday and we face time whenever we can. i purposely cleared my schedule (as much as possible) so that i would have more time to face time him. i still had meetings with my team and had a few shoots but nothing much.

now i am finally packing to go to st. george's park, where the england team are training. marcus is taking both kendall and i up there today. 

j <3

leaving now

cant wait
am already here
miss you so much k

i'm losing my mind w out u
u changed me mr bellingham

and u changed me mrs bellingham
drive safe

mrs bellingham😏
u too 💕

smiling sheepishly, i locked my phone, to preserve its battery. i look out at the scenery of england's country. i have to say it's not a terrible view.

it was only a 2 hour car journey out of london, so i didn't mind not spending it on my phone.

"marcus turn off this shit and put on real music." kendall says from beside him in the front seat, disapproving of his choice of song, 'yummy' by justin bieber. "alright, if you're just gonna diss my music choices u lot can pick, for fucks sake." he rolls his eyes.

"kenny pass me the phone." i say holding out my hand for her to pass it to me. "i'm putting on taylor swift and suck it up. i don't care if u had beef with her in like 2017 get over it, stop being a bitch."

i started playing, 'lover' because i am a hopeless romantic and felt like it. "cant lie this is a good song" kendall admitted. "she's a talented person get over it."

kendall started singing along and so did i.

the rest of the car journey was me forcing them to listen to taylor swift, because it is humanly impossible to hate taylor swift.

"passes please" a security guard asked us, through the drivers window of the car. we all showed him our passes and then he let us through.

marcus not so skillfully parked the car in the parking lot. "RASHY!" we heard someone yell from behind us as we were getting our suitcases out of the car.

we turned around to face the person who was walking towards us now. "GREALO" marcus replied. of course it was jack. i knew jack from whenever i was staying with marcus in manchester, jack also lives there as he plays for city.

next to jack was a very pretty girl, who i assumed was his wife/ fiancé/ girlfriend. "jack whos the pretty lady and whats' she doing with you?" i ask joking. "i'm sasha, jacks girlfriend" she introduced, "i'm kaia, marcus' best friend." i introduced myself in return. "and i'm kendall, kaia's sister and marcus' girlfriend." kendall said nonchalantly.

"kaia's the one i told you about. you know the one with the thing with jude." jack smirked. what he said had my jaw dropping. "h-how did y-you-" "cant trust anyone. jude made the mistake of telling deccers who told everyone on the group chat." marcus cut me off. "and you didn't think to tell me." i ask astonished. "no."

"don't worry, i won't tell anyone." sasha said sending me a warm smile, which i returned equally as warm. i do think she is quite nice.

the 5 of us walked into the training grounds. i felt a bit out of place as there were two couple and i was just on my own.

sooner i get inside, sooner i wont be alone anymore. i'll be with jude.

we were herded into a bustling room filled with all the players that had already arrived and their families.

my eyes desperately scanned the room for the familiar pair of brown eyes i hoped were looking for mine too.

"family and friends, please follow me i will accompany you to your rooms." but i haven't seen him yet.

"based off of the player that has invited you, you will stay in their quarters. each member of staff will say a player name, followed by their invitees. please follow that member of staff to your room." the man explained, as the players filed out of the welcome room. i hugged marcus goodbye and listened out.

"marcus rashford: kendall jenner." why was my name not called?

"jude bellingham: jobe bellingham, kaia jenner." that sly bastard, marcus rashford. he must've covered for jude who actually invited me. slick. i walked over to the member of staff to see a boy already stood beside him.

he look young, he could only be a teenager, and he looked so similar to jude. "hello, i'm kaia." i say smiling at the boy. his jaw dropped and i sent him a confused smile. "i'm sorry, i'm jobe. jude's younger brother. so you're the girl he never shuts up about"

butterflies.

"i guess" i nervously chuckle. "please follow me." the staff member said.

jobe and i made small conversation as we followed the man through various hallways until we stopped outside a door.

"through this door there are 3 rooms. one for jude and one for the both of you. breakfast is served from 7-9, lunch from 12-2 and dinner from 7-11." he explained. "you are welcome to watch training sessions or help around if necessary. your luggage is already in your rooms. here are your keys."

jobe and i both nodded, receiving the keys and said our goodbyes to the man. "i'll see you around jobe" "you too kaia."

i was confused when i only saw 2 rooms instead of 3 like the man told us, but i just went into the one that jobe didn't go into.

the door slowly opened and then i was met with a glorious sight on the other side. jude stood there smiling at me.

i think i have stopped breathing.

i didn't waste anymore time in launching myself into his arms, feeling the tears well in my eyes. "i missed you so much " i smile into his shoulder. "i missed you more, my love." i pulled away and pressed my lips to his in a long and loving kiss.

"aren't you supposed to be downstairs" i ask concerned he was going to get into trouble because of me. "don't worry, already told gaffa. he knows." he smiles at me, laughing slightly.

"i have to go now though, i lov- i mean. i'll see you in a bit darling" he whispers and kisses me again.

did he just. no. he didn't.

"bye jude. see you later, my love"