11 ~ Moving day

When we were done eating the beautiful breakfast Leah had made. I packed my bags and had to go to tell Viv and move into my new home. I was exited to finally be living on my own, but I wish I could be with Le a bit longer. It was magical yesterday with Lando and Emily, but I loved that Leah was there too. Without her, it wouldn't have been half as nice as it was right now.

"Alright Le, I have all my stuff so I'm going home. I think I am gonna tell Viv about us, Beth probably not yet."
"That is totally fine ny dear. You know I'm gonna miss you right?"
"Yes I do, but I'm gonna miss you more. I'll text you tonight when I'm in my home yeah?" I said with a roigh feeling, am I really leaving this girl home alone? Yes, I have to.
"Alright, I am already looking forward to that moment!" She said feeling sad but happy at the same time.

We give each other one more hug, and a small little kiss. We both blush a little afterwards so we burst out laughing. I step into my car and drive home, or well not yet. I drive to Viv's home. I arrive and park my car next to hers.

"Hey Viv, I'm here. Can we maybe talk?" I nervously said
"Yeah of course sis, are you happy that your moving out?"
"Yes, best decission of my life. But I have a girlfriend."
"You mean Leah or someone else?"
"Well, it maybe is Leah maybe not."
"Omg I'm so happy for you. From the beginning I knew you had a good bond. Does Hailey know?"
"No, I asked her only this morning."
"Okay make sure you let her know before you go public."
Yeah, I'll do. Can you not tell Beth though? Leah wants to do that together."
"Yeah fine!"

Viv was right, I have to tell Hailey. That is for later, firstly, packing all of my stuff I didn't put in boxes yet and putting all boxes into the truck we loaned. When I was done, I went up to say goodbye to Beth and Viv. They were happy for me that I found my place, but for them, it was quite a challenge. Especially for Viv, we lived together for so long, and now we parted ways. I didn't realise it would be so difficult, but I knew we would keep contact and see each other a lot at Arsenal. I stepped into my car and the truckdriver we hired to help us stepped into the truck and started to drive home. My home, my house, but not with my Leah. She was the only thing I could think about. Last night, her beautiful face, her kindness, her warmth but most of all her safety.

I arrive at my apartment and, together with the truck driver, I lift all my things inside. I thank him, he goes and I'm all alone. It is strange, but it is a nice feeling. I know I'm going to be alone that much because I have Leah, Viv, Beth, Emily and all the other girls that will probably come over a lot, but still. It's nice to be independent, to not have to send a text when you'll be home, to cook for yourself, or order food whenever you want. I will unpack my stuff tomorrow before training. Training is at 2 o'clock so I have more then enough time. I go to my bed which is already unpacked and I facetime Leah because I don't want to text her. I wanna see her, hear her. After a bit of talking, I fall asleep quite quickly. It has been a long day. The next morning I woke up with Leah still on facetime. She just looked at me as if I was the most beautiful diamond in the whole universe.

"Morning my Le, I'm awake you know that? Or am I interupting your stare session?" I said with my morning voice.
"Goodmorning my princess, slept well? And yes, you did interupt my stare session." She said full of love.
"Yeah, quite alright actually. You wanna come over after training? I'm unpacking in the morning so that wouldn't be handy, you can if you want to though, but believe me it is a mess. Like so bad, you haven't seen anything like this before."
"I will see you in 10 Eef!" She said with a big smile.
"Okay Le, every minute without you is a minute too much."

I got dressed and when I came down I saw my Leah already in my house making breakfast.

"Awww Le, you didn't have to. I have hands you know that?" After I this, I gave her a big hug and a kiss on her cheek.
"I know I don't have to, but I want to, your my priority. And your apartment is lovely already." She said.
"Haha what a joke, it's pure chaos. But it hopefully won't be like that this afternoon when I go to training." I said chuckling
"I can help if you want?" She said hopefully.
"If you really want to it would be nice. I mean, I hope your a lot here as well." This time I said it hopefully
"Alright then, what can I do?"
"Cuddle me while I'm eating breakfast please, you want a coffee?" I said
"Oh of course, you didn't eat yet. And yes please, just a black one."
"Okay will do."

I eat my breakfast and drink multiple coffees until Leah says I had enough caffeine. I give her a death stare because I just want coffee but a while later we begin to unpack. We begin with my clothes, she laughs at some clothing but it is done fast. We have a little break and continue. At 1.30 pm we are done, in half an hour we have training and Leah wouldn't make it if she goes hone first so I said she can loan some of mine. She picks a trouser with number 4, my number. She wears it and also picks up a pair of my old boots.

"Eef! May I wear these? They're cool."
"Huh, oh yeah fine." I reply
"Thanks, are you nearly done? We'll be late."
"Yes I'm done....... right now."
"Okay let's go then"

We hop in the car and make it just on time for training.