12 ~ Chill night in

Training went well, we did some shooting, some 4 vs 4 games and a big 11 vs 11 game. The 4 vs 4 games was based in a tournament form, I was with Leah, Lia and Beth. We won and therefore had to make a teampicture, it was a really cute one where Leah looked at me with heart eyes. Everyone saw, they just laughed and let us be because they knew we wouldn't and make it worse if they say something about it. I drove home, Leah's car is still around my apartment and it is too far to walk. We arrive at mine, although I don't realise it's mine yet, and walk inside.

"Eef, may I take a shower here? I rather don't want to stink in my car."
"Yeah of course Le, do what you want but please don't ask too much. I want you to feel like you are home here, because it is." I awnsered.

She goes to shower but a few minutes later I heard her shout to me, I go a bit closer to understand what she says.

"EEF! EEF! EEF ARE YOU THERE?" She shouted for her life
"Yes Le, I'm here. What is it?" I said.
"Oh your closer then I though, but can you maybe pass a new shampoo? It ran out." She says with a giggle. This girl is and drives me crazy
"Oh really, I pass it to you in a minute." I say.
I pick a new shampoo and walk in the bathroom because I forgot she was naked.
"OH GOD, I'M SO SORRY LE. I TOTALLY FORGOT." I screamed while she just giggled. I put my hands in front of my eyes and feel her hand touch mine.
"Feel free to open your eyes silly, I don't mind. I won't be able to keep it a secret for you anyway."
"Oh okay, but still I'm so sorry to walk in like that." I said once again.
"I know but it's okay. And thanks for the shampoo." She says.

I walk out and a few minutes later she does as well. I lay in bed when she walks in with only a towel around her. I can't help but stare until I get snapped out by Leah.

"Take a picture, your sight will last longer." She said so calmly. She accepted I stare at her? This girl is a keeper for life, for eternity I should say.
"Le, can you sleep here? You probably should head home but, if not, can you?" I asked.
"Well it's already late so I was waiting until you would ask me. I'll take the couch." Leah said.
"Come on Le, are cheating already or something? Why don't you want to sleep with me and get some cuddles?" I said actually confused.
"Just a joke silly, I wouldn't want to miss a night with my beautiful girlfriend." She said.

This girl will be the death of me, I've said this before but now I'm sure of it. But, she is also the best thing that happened to me. When I met her I had just lost my dad. I was at my absolute lowest, lower than I had ever expected. But since I met her, I felt happy, I felt like my life had a reason again. Without her, life didn't make sense. I will try to protect her with everything I can until I had my last breath. I want to marry this girl, I want kids with her if she wants to, I want to let her know that she is the one for me. But it is too early, she doesn't see me in the same way as I see her. I see her as my excistence, she probably sees me as a part of her life that doesn't change anything.

We got into bed and cuddled into each other until we were completely tangled in each other. We spoke a bit.

"Le, can we maybe organise a kareoke evening? For my birthday or something. NO WITH NEW YEAR! ISN'T THAT A GOOD IDEA LE?" I got exited and Leah laughed at me.
"LEAH, I'M BEING SERIOUS!" I said acting a bit furious.
"Yeah yeah of course your being serious. You always are, aren't you? But I think a kareoke on with New Year is perfect, but who would you like to invite? And where would you do it, would you hire a bar, at your home, at my house? There so many options, so think about it and we will talk about it later okay?" Leah said, trying to make me calm and less exited.
"Okay Le, perfect. Goodnight my dearest, most beautiful, and most annoying Le."
"Goodnight piece of shit."
"LEAH, you can't say that."
"Well I clearly can, who will do something about it?" Leah asked
"I will, tomorrow so watch out."
"Alright darling, goodnight." Leah said.

I slept good and fell asleep quite fast. Leah was in my arms, we had fun, we felt like nothing could possibly break us.

Next morning I woke up before Leah, so I got out quickly to make Leah breakfast. But first I have make sure that when she comes down, she has a glass of water. I get the glass water and put it on the counter. Maybe with a bit of salt, but she won't notice that until she drinks it. I begin to make breakfast and halfway through, Leah comes down.

"Hey Le, slept well? I already have a glass of water for you on the counter." I said as serious as possible
"Aww thanks, I slept good. I only got cold when you went downstairs. You?"
"I slept fine, drink something. Breakfast is done in 5."
"Alright, I'll be watching TV."

She walked off. A few seconds later I hear her yell at me so I make sure I have some weapons ready.

"EVELIEN MIEDEMA, WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY GLASS OF WATER?" She yelled walking into the kitchen.
"Remember yesterday in bed? You bully me, I bully you! That's life Le."
"I hate you so much, you actually are the most hated person in this world at the moment, you know that?" She says with her cute little death stare.
"Oh Leah, please. Don't be so dramatic." I said chuckling
"Me being dramatic? God you have a problem!" She says while I pull her into a hug.
"You will forever be my little drama queen. And you don't have to say that it is impossible because I know I am smaller than you."