(Taiyo- revamped!)

Soooo, check out my old/new MHA oc- Wish asked for this because she's in a MHA phase. I'm rebooting her to be less of a mary-sue Y/N and more of a well-balanced character with well thought-out flaws and an actual personality instead of being this person who has no faults and is absolutely perfect. I'm changing a few things about her while keeping some of it, like her backstory and quirk. HER QUIRK IS ORIGINAL. DO NOT STEAL. Please, I beg of you, her quirk was my favorite part about her.

Here's her looks. Not much has changed.

She still has her classic half-up, half-down hairstyle, although I gave her hair more volume and gave her some more flair

She still has her classic half-up, half-down hairstyle, although I gave her hair more volume and gave her some more flair. She often has her sleeves rolled up or her blazer opened. She has amber eyes and caramel hair (a shade between blond and brown). Her skin is very much sun-tanned, and even suburnt in some places. She is of average height and weight. Physically, she hasn't changed much. Her hands are rough, burned, and cut, from years of working in the kitchen, as well as her quirk.

Her personality...it used to mimic sunshine, being bright and cheerful, and I still would like to keep that. She is buoyant and warm, often sporting a smile. But, of course, I said she has to have more flaws, so I will deliver. She is very agreeing and tries to please most everyone in her life. That makes her a push-over and prone to burnout. After her parents divorced and she barely heard from her father, she became clingy to those she loved. That makes her a little irritating. And she has an acute form of ADHD. She is prone to being over-energetic and unable to focus properly.

Her backstory remains pretty much unchanged- her parents were international singing sensations who fell from glory once they had their first child, Taiyo's older sister, Daiyu. Her parents divorced after her mother discovered her husband was having an affair with their tour manager shortly after Taiyo was born, She decided to start fresh in the Mie Prefectures, in Japan, and opened a little diner. She, Daiyu, and Taiyo's older brother Rei, work there every day while trying to ignore the people who crowd around, having once been fans of their mother.. She and a young girl named Ochaco Uraraka became close friends, having met the first day at their kiddie school, learning each other's pasts, hopes, dreams, and fears. They became inseparable. Upon learning that Ocha was going to apply for UA, Taiyo, finally breaking from the years of bending- the long hours of work combined with their family's unstableness and past, and not wanting to leave her best friend, signs up to be a hero too.

Her quirk? Sun. I couldn't come up with a more creative name and I still can't. Taiyo can soak up the sun's rays through her skin, and her body can store the sun's light and transform it into its pure state, into little balls of sunlight that look like tiny suns, which she can throw. She can hold them as well, making her hits pack a punch. It's also handy for the dark. Her body also stores warmth as well. It's just part of the quirk, meaning she does very well in cold conditions. However, since she needs the sun in order for her quirk to work, at night her quirk is very limited. If she runs out of sunlight, she's basically toast. It also happens to be weaker at night too. Also, since her quirk is just pure sunlight, it can be reflected with mirrors and stuff like that.

Her hero name also remains the same: Amaterasu. After the Japanese goddess of the sun.

Rough sketch of her hero outfit:

Still gives me Palutena vibes for some reason

Still gives me Palutena vibes for some reason. The armor and jewelry have built-in solar panels that help collect and store extra sunlight for her.

Her blood type is A-

Her age is 15

Family:

-Daigo Ayame (???-father)

-Ukara Okazaki (Alive-mother)

-Daiyu Ayame (Alive-older sister)

-Rei Ayame (Alive- older brother)

-Speed: 3/5

-Power: 4/5

-Intelligence: 3.5/5

-Coordination: 1/5

-Cooperation: 2.5/5 

(Last two are low simply because of her ADHD)

Trivia:

-Taiyo is often considered a 'portable heater' during winter. You'll catch Uraraka and her family clinging to her when it gets chilly.

-Her favorite food is Yakisoba

-She perfers sour over sweet

-She happens to have romantic interest in both Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka

-She is pansexual (NO DON'T MAKE COOKING JOKES)

--She likes to wear flannel. No real reason why.

-She likes lo-fi music

-She takes medication for her ADHD

-She and Uraraka live by themselves. They both aren't very wealthy so they help each other get by.

I don't know what else to say for the moment so yeah :D