ENA's 30 seconds of Introspect

[ENA was left alone by Moony for literally 30 seconds]

"...Well, it's time to t h o n k."

(Here is a bunch of random thoughts I have/headcanons about ENA- yes this is happening- yes this was inspired-)

"Am I a boy or a girl- do I even  h a v e  a gender-"

"What the heck is 'one fatty catty'"

"CHEESE AND RICE-"

"Why does my happy side act drunk for literally no reason?"

"Why are chocolate bars a type of currency here..."

"QUIT THE HITTING AND FINISH THE JOB-"

[ENA drinks raw egg] "That was...very poggers..." [Casually vomits static] "WHY DID I DO THIS-"

"I wonder what Moony's doing right now"

"Joel G come collect your c h i l d" [ENA is ready to ascend]

"Squeak"

[ENA hits the whip and the dab]

"Why am I working for a restaurant called Dream BBQ- I'M ALLERGIC TO ZE SAUCE-" (if you get the reference then kudos to you)

"Committing arson was kinda fun not gonna lie-" (Again, another reference)

"iT lOoKs LiKe I'm tHe BeSt AnD yOu'Re ThE wOrSt-"

"Who keeps stealing my turron because I've about McFvcking had it-"

"Road work ahead? Uh, yEAH, I SURE HOPE IT DOES-"

"I'd like a Big Mac right now- WAIT LITTLE MAC WHEREVER YOU ARE I TAKE IT BACK-"

"Is mayonnaise an instrument-"

"WHAT IS LOVE, BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE-"

[ENA is talking to a Moony plushie] "MOONY, I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU, HOW DARE YOU NOT TEACH ME HOW TO SKATEBOARD-"

"Peace, loops, and ascension~"

"Is cassette android very anxious when she drinks soup- like she can consume liquid but is she scared she'll spill it on herself-"

"Why do I exist"

[ENA picks up a telephone] "Is my refrigerator running..?" [ENA looks at her fridge which is running around in the background] "Why, yes it is."

[ENA's practicing her French to talk to Merci] "Merci, comme tu es belle et gracieuse-" "Oh wait I forgot she speaks Korean-" "Welp time for Duolingo-"

[Moony shows up 30 seconds later]

Moony: "...What the fuc-"