1

„That's so creepy I don't feel comfortable anymore."
i told my grandpa what was going on and he also started worrying about me since I was the last memory of my mother. He was always scared to lose me. But now I have a stalker who is following me anywhere.

" I understand my love, don't you worry I will find you a bodyguard to make you feel safe and will make my man's search that stalker." He took me into his arms and I couldn't hold my tears anymore. "Don't cry love, I don't like to see you cry." He said while wiping a tear out of my face. He than called his secretary and told him to find a bodyguard for me.

After the secretary got out of the room I stand up and excused me and also got out.
{}

That's how it started. And now I am here besides my grandpa, in front of us a seriously good looking man.
"He will be your bodyguard from now on, now you don't got to worry anymore Love." I thanked my grandpa and looked at my bodyguard.
"It's nice to meet you" I said.
"What a pleasure, ma'am"

{}

He never really talked and it was cool. Sometimes I even forgot he was there. But the fact that he was going to be by my side anywhere made me nervous. I was more nervous about my stalker tho. I looked at him, I knew that he had a good contact to my grandpa and was reporting any move I made. So I thought asking him is the best option.

"Did my grandpa found something out about the stalker." It was the first time I was talking to him about this. It's been actually just 4 days since he has been hired. His attention was now all mine. "No ma'am, they are still searching." I sighed and gave my attention to the TV.
"Ma'am?" I didn't looked at him and gave him just a hmm to move on. "Are you scared of this stalker?"

Now I looked at him, again he had no emotions on his face, he was standing besides the sofa he wouldn't even sit even if I asked. He was the coldest person I have ever met.

I looked away from him. "Not scared but..." I took a second to move on "just uncomfortable I guess"." I understand." Cold. Not even cold ice. So emotionless it's starts to get annoying. I rolled my eyes and gave my attention to my favorite show.

"Did you know.. that you are so annoying?" He was surprised it was his first emotion he showed me. But even that expression was cold. He just raised one eyebrow a bit. "I am?"
"Oh sorry and arrogant" He chuckled. I looked at him surprised. "Didn't you showed to much emotion?" "Did I?" He had the most deepest voice, I wanted to sink in it. And his smell was changing my mood. I wanted to hug him and just breathe him in. He was making me addicted. "Will you explain that?" He said with a little smile on his lips. "When you sit down, why not" I said and he surprisingly did. " It's tiring to be emotionless isn't it?" "Not really." I looked at him and his little smirk was getting on my nerves,so I just rolled my eyes at him and stand up and before I went to my room I looked at him. "I am going to get a shower wanna join" I said as a joke " I would actually love to" he said while laughing a bit, I just grinned "btw I am going to the club tonight." "Yes ma'am"

Now I was feeling a bit closer.