I was still waiting for him to answer. „So?" He just chuckled „I obviously like the club" he said and I rolled my eyes. „At least there isn't just one angel club but I really wish there would be an Angel club near my hose" he looked at me and then gave his attention to the round one more time and smiled.
„What's wrong" I asked him curious and he just shook his head „Nothing".

After I was at home I felt kinda better I thought I would throw up after what Chase did but I was feeling alright. I looked at Chase who was making me some tee that would make me feel good. While I was just waited and hoping it would help.

He was done making the tee and came up to me. He put the glass on the table and wanted me to stand up. „You should probably take a shower first ma'am" I hold his hand and tried to get on my foot wich didn't work so well and I almost fell. He hold me last second.

We were just inches apart of each other. I was feeling his breath against mine. He stared into my eyes. Deep into my eyes. His dark brown eyes were perfect with my brown ones. More than I looked at it more I realize how dark they where.

We craved each other. We slowly got closer. Wait what's that feeling? Butterfly's? Oh fuck!

I ran into the bathroom and started throwing up. Grate timing. Chase came as well and helped me with my hair. He was waiting till I was done. He gave me an paper to clean my moth. „Am getting an shower" Chade nodded immediately and got out. And I started to take a shower.

I got out when I really had no problem in staying there. I made sure she was showering and then took my second phone out only to find tons of missed calls. It was my business phone. I took care of some things and than called my secretary. „ John?"

„Am listening, sir" I looked back only to hear the water noises. „I want you to open a new club" I didn't got a respond. „T-this sudden? Sir you know we have to plan every detail and every location sinc- " I really hated this shit. "John I don't tell me my rules. Am gonna send you an location and your gonna open a new club near the location in two weeks!" He sighed. "I understood sir" he said in a disappointed voice.

I honestly didn't care. Since Rosé wanted it...

I was done taking a shower and I really felt better I wrapped a towel over my body and couldn't find Chase anywhere. I went to his room and looked for him. "Chase?" I got into the room and went to the closet only to find Chase naked just in his boxers.

I covered my eyes immediately "Omg am so sorry I really just wanted to tell that-" he cut me off. "Ma'am it's not a problem since you don't look better" he said while looking away. I looked at myself and realized I was just in a towel.

"I better go" I said embarrassed and basically run. I was in my room changing when someone knocked on the door. "Come in" Chase came in with a cub in his hand. "You forgot that." he said with a calm voice. I looked at him deep in the eyes.

"Thanks Chase for protecting me and looking after me."
"Of course ma'am that my job."he said confident.
"I wish we would have met not in this way. All because of that asshole stalker."

Now that kinda felt bad. But I don't know about which one. About the fact she trusted me even though I was lying to her or the fact she just called me an asshole.