8

It was the next day and I had a headache. I wasn't able to get up. After some time I saw the tablet full of food on my nightstand. It was a soup some bread tea and some medicine. I was about to take the medicine when I saw a note.

‚Take the medicine after you eat'

Was there cameras in my room? I rolled my eyes and drank the soup. It was really tasty. I took the medicine and looked out the window. I was lost in thoughts when someone opened the door. It was probably Chase so I didn't looked in his direction. A little ‚thanks' was everything I said he sat into the couch in front of my window. I gave him a quick glance. His bride shoulders were a work of art. His hair was messy laying around while the tips were still a little wet. He had a tight black shirt on. He was also looking out the window and this time the atmosphere was much better than the times we were sitting in awkward silence. This silence was much better.

„I could stay like this forever." I said closing my eyes for a second and than opening it. His head was turned to the side but he quickly looked to the window again. „Ma'am. May I ask something." Chase said with the calmest deepest voice ever. I gave him a ‚mmhm' as a yes. „Are you scared?" he asked. I was a bit surprised by the sudden question but knew the answer. „Not when you are by my side." I said closing my eyes not wanting to make eye contact. I heard how he stand up and went to the door. I opened my eyes still not looking to him. „What a relief." he said and left the room.

I am not sure if that was the answer he wanted since he looked relieved but still sad.

After staying like that for a while I got a call. It was about business. I had to go to Dubai because of a important business meeting. That was planned a long time ago but I totally forgot about it. I was annoyed that I forgot about it even though I was informed beforehand. The flight was tomorrow morning and I wanted to cancel it.
But I knew this was really important so I didn't.

I went out of my room and saw Chase siting on the couch while tipping on his phone. His attention was all mine after seeing me. „We are going to Dubai." I said grabbing a glass and filling it. „Yes ma'am. May I ask when the flight is?" „tomorrow morning." he nodded. He didn't looked pleased after I said Dubai. Actually he looked even troubled.

„Before that I have to go to the company and get ready for the meeting tomorrow." I said. I heard a yes ma'am and I left to get dressed. I got into a big pullover wich came down right above my knees and a pair of boots. I got out and saw Chase. His tight tshirt was replaced with a pullover. We got out of the house. I told him to stop at a cafe for a coffee. We got inside the shop and I was standing together with Chase on the line. It was my turn. I ordered and the cashier was overly kind. A man about 23. Chase told me to wait in the car so I went to the car.

I was waiting for Chase but he didn't came even after 10 minutes but even after 20 minutes he was still not there. I was about to check on him but the door got opened and Chase gave me my coffee. He looked kind of happy. 

„What took you so long?" I asked while taking a dip of my coffee. „The coffee machine was broken and I had to repair it." I looked at him confused. „You repaired it?" I asked not understanding why he would repair a coffee machine while we could just head to another one. „It was a minor problem." he said and I didn't said anything else.

Chase Pov
I saw how Rose was leaving. I saw how the cashier also looked after her. The order was ready I was about to take it and leave but I saw a phone number on it. I turned around again. I put the cup on the little table and was calm.
„That's not a order."  the cashier looked confused. „Nah sir that's the right order." he said after checking the system.
I smashed the hot coffee on his hands with wich he was leaning onto the table.
„That's not a order this is a fucking death wish." I said while smashing his head onto the table. I checked behind me to make sure Rose didn't saw anything. I was still holding onto his head by pulling his hair. I saw how all the other people left scared. I pushed him into the backroom and beat him up. He was bleeding everywhere. I took him by his collar.

„Got the wrong person." I pushed him back.
I washed my hands on the sink and got out of the backroom. I asked the other employee to make the order. Scared he did what I said and I took the cup and left.

I sighed. That was like fucking therapy.

Violence ain't the answer my ass.